Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-26-2013, 02:42 PM   #1
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Wash. judge tells police to return marijuana

Quote:
TACOMA, Wash. (AP) Police in Tacoma could soon be in real trouble over pot.

The department could be found in contempt if they continue to refuse to return a small amount of marijuana seized from a man after a traffic stop. Municipal Court Judge Jack Emery repeated an order to police Thursday to return the drug to Joseph L. Robertson within seven days or they could be found in contempt.

"Appeal or comply," Emery told assistant city attorney John Walker. "Or next week, show up, and I would advise you to bring counsel."

link

kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 02:47 PM   #2
bmulls
Great college starter

bmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Wash. judge tells police to return marijuana

Don't smoke pot myself and have no plans to ever start even if it is made legal, but this is how shit is supposed to work. The people voice their opinion, pass new legislation and then the courts honor it. In a whole lot of places in the world this simply would not happen.
bmulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 03:36 PM   #3
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I wouldn't smoke the weed if the police were to return it. You never know what kind of crazy shit one of them (or all of them) could've done to it just to mess things up for Robertson.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 03:37 PM   #4
cuad
kings fan

cuad has not been impressing people

this pic has never been more appropriate. police state my ass
cuad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 04:09 PM   #5
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuad

this pic has never been more appropriate. police state my ass

The nation's state
Killbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 04:31 PM   #6
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board

if weed were legal nothing bad would happen and crime would not increase
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 05:04 PM   #7
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmulls
...this is how shit is supposed to work. The people voice their opinion, pass new legislation and then the courts honor it. In a whole lot of places in the world this simply would not happen.
nice, repped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar
I wouldn't smoke the weed if the police were to return it. You never know what kind of crazy shit one of them (or all of them) could've done to it just to mess things up for Robertson.
seriously!

it's too bad the city / county usually has to pay for the assholery of certain cops... in one way or another. rarely the asshole cops themselves.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 05:11 PM   #8
JMT
NBA lottery pick

JMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation here

I think it's admirable that the pot head can remember something that happened almost a year ago.

Cops should stop by his house Friday night with a pizza and some nachos. All will be forgiven.
JMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 05:17 PM   #9
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMT
I think it's admirable that the pot head can remember something that happened almost a year ago.
your horse is a lot higher than you, obviously.
Old 04-26-2013, 05:35 PM   #10
embersyc
Lurker

embersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputation

**** yeah it's time to move to Washington. (Checks if Microsoft is hiring.)
embersyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 05:43 PM   #11
JMT
NBA lottery pick

JMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes
your horse is a lot higher than you, obviously.

No high horse (nice turn of the phrase, btw) here, my friend. I'm speaking from experience. I truly find it admirable.

I have the same view of the Olympic boxer they stripped of a medal for testing positive for weed. I can't imagine anything more difficult to do! He should have been crowned Grand Champion for Life.
JMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 06:08 PM   #12
cuad
kings fan

cuad has not been impressing people

Does anyone have contact info for this Judge? I want to send him a thank you e-mail.
cuad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 06:10 PM   #13
Rubio2Gasol
College star

Rubio2Gasol has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
if weed were legal nothing bad would happen and crime would not increase

Crime would almost certainly decrease.
Rubio2Gasol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 06:35 PM   #14
gigantes
A piece of fluff

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMT
No high horse (nice turn of the phrase, btw) here, my friend. I'm speaking from experience. I truly find it admirable.

I have the same view of the Olympic boxer they stripped of a medal for testing positive for weed. I can't imagine anything more difficult to do! He should have been crowned Grand Champion for Life.
don't give me any of your bowb, mate.

article didn't say anything about potheads. that was you standing on your bar of soap. a pot user is not the same thing as a pothead.
Old 04-26-2013, 06:49 PM   #15
Bladers
Banned

Bladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Uhm. Good luck getting that shit back. Its gone. They been rolled that bitch up and smoked it.
Bladers is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: