Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-26-2013, 02:44 PM   #1
unbreakable
National High School Star

unbreakable posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryunbreakable posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Just hit on my Bio Lab Instructor via email (text inside)

She sends random email of random information regarding final paper since class is over ..

Quote:
Hello all,

I have updated the grades to include everything except the two final papers- HW7 and HW10. The extra credit from the questions during the presentations was added to the first lowest homework grade.

Two more things:

1- Final papers are due the day of your lab (Monday or Thursday) of next week. You are to turn your papers in at my box on the third floor NO LATER than 5p. When you turn in your paper please make sure to attach: your rough draft, the grading rubric for the rough draft, a final draft grading rubric and a hardcopy of your final draft. Also make sure to turn it in to turnitin.com.

2- Those of you that I still have your guppy rough drafts please come get them before 1p today (Friday), anytime Monday between 10-430p or Tuesday between 930-1230p or 120-330p.

heres my high , just wokeup reply
Quote:
I might not be able to make it however maybe we could meet at Grins and I could turn it in there while we share some margaritas?

Grins is a local spot with dollar margaritas.. its off the chain for dat buzz. What yall think about my game? Will post response. no pics yet (couldnt find her on fb) but shes about 25, skinny, long legs, natural white girl floridian face.. but shes in texas now. thinkin about giving her that texas wood.
unbreakable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 02:47 PM   #2
Batzman
Shit just got cereal

Batzman has an incredible reputation hereBatzman has an incredible reputation hereBatzman has an incredible reputation hereBatzman has an incredible reputation hereBatzman has an incredible reputation hereBatzman has an incredible reputation hereBatzman has an incredible reputation hereBatzman has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Just hit on my Bio Lab Instructor via email (text inside)

1/10

1 point for putting IMG tags. Gave me a good chuckle.
Batzman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 02:47 PM   #3
Booz Vivic
Good High School Starter

Booz Vivic has not been impressing people

Sounds pretty dumb
Booz Vivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 02:49 PM   #4
D-Rose
Mavericks/Bulls

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

D-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 02:51 PM   #5
unbreakable

unbreakable posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryunbreakable posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Rose

what do you suggest? i confess my love for her?

shes basically my professor for a class.. i figure i let her know what time it is as simple as possible. .she says no , no big deal

keep in mind i dont see her anymore.. class is over. we just have to turn in a paper online.
Old 04-26-2013, 03:04 PM   #6
East_Stone_Ya
Gentleman Desperado

East_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

smash her
East_Stone_Ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 03:09 PM   #7
nathanjizzle
OG

nathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

margaritas?
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 03:45 PM   #8
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

^ Well it's better than Pina Coladas.

Could you still post a pic, I want to know what "floridian face" look like...
kNIOKAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 04:03 PM   #9
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kNIOKAS
^ Well it's better than Pina Coladas.

Could you still post a pic, I want to know what "floridian face" look like...
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 04:09 PM   #10
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

DonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

For your sake I hope you look less like Fred Armisen and more like Tom Brady

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBVuAGFcGKY
DonDadda59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 04:18 PM   #11
unbreakable

found a pic brahs

yall may not like her (no ghetto booty hips or boobs i know yall love that) but shes smart as ***, witty, snaps on people in class, and has the biggest blue eyes.. and she looks good in shorts (girls wear 2 things in texas, short jean shorts and spandex )

Last edited by unbreakable : 04-26-2013 at 04:21 PM.
Old 04-26-2013, 04:25 PM   #12
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'd totally love her, she's really my sort. No complaints... Maybe moar pics.
kNIOKAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 04:34 PM   #13
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You asked her out by email. So she either needs to approach you after separately or respond by email so you can mass send out to the school. My thought: If you were going to do this you should do it in person. YOu asked a girl out as a throw away line by email.
niko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 04:36 PM   #14
Beatlezz
Champ;ipnsikp!

Beatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

7.5/10. I would take her to the Olive Garden.
Beatlezz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 04:37 PM   #15
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Don't believe until you post screencaps of the emails.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: