Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-26-2013, 03:18 PM   #1
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Nathan For You

Does anyone else watch this? It's a show on Comedy Central. I think it's hilarious!

The host's demeanor is just so serious and his tone is monotonous, so he comes off as a serious dude to everyone.

I think my favorite episode so far is the one where he helps a gas station draw more customers by giving rebates for gas, but the rebate form can only be sent to the top of a mountain. In the end of the episode, the owner of the gas station starts talking about how his grandmother would drink baby piss whenever she was afraid or worried about anything.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 03:51 PM   #2
Donkey4trading
Kids at the park dunk on me

Donkey4trading has not been impressing people
Default Re: Nathan For You

yes this show is extremely funny and is 100x better their played out gag of "shock comics" & "roasters"

guys lke anthony jeselnik & daniel tosh are un original, not creative and at times cringe worthy awful.

Remember when to be a comic you actually had to come up with something original, something funny instead of just jotting down whatever was the most offensive thing they can think of..

/rant.

Nathan for you is a great show & it's one of the only shows that i honestly can't go more than a minute without laughing out loud. Hopefully it comes back for a 2nd season.
Donkey4trading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 04:15 PM   #3
TheMarkMadsen
Know what im sayin?

TheMarkMadsen is considered somewhat coolTheMarkMadsen is considered somewhat cool

the episode where he bailed on skydiving almost as they were about to jump because he "had to meet his friend" had me
TheMarkMadsen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 04:36 PM   #4
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
the episode where he bailed on skydiving almost as they were about to jump because he "had to meet his friend" had me

Lol

And then he paid some dude to be his friend and while they were all having lunch, he asks the "friend" to talk about how he came out of the closet.

The skydiving place Nathan went to is close by where I live. That place went under some major heat back in 2010 because a group of people died while skydiving.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donkey4trading
guys lke anthony jeselnik & daniel tosh are un original, not creative and at times cringe worthy awful.

I do watch Tosh.O but I agree that a lot of his material, including EVERY SINGLE skit he's ever done, are cringe worthy.

As for The Jeselnik Offensive, I tried giving it a chance but it's so lame. All he really does is say random offensive things that usually aren't even worth a giggle.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 04:48 PM   #5
PullupJay
This Digital Ghost

PullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

very funny show 4/5
PullupJay is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: