Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-09-2013, 07:00 PM   #1
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Do you remember?

Tyson Chandler playing small forward as a rookie? I swear its as if im the only one who does when ive brought it up. I remember it...clearly. Tyson Chandler used to take jumpers off the dribble. He came out playing the 4 and 3 in spots with Curry at the 5. He might be the worst case of lost skills in history but...he used to handle the ball and attack a little. Kinda like Mutombo being a 18-20ppg scorer for a few months then turning into stone hands. Odd to me to lose some skills. Chandler looks so uncomfortable with the ball these days. Its like his body forgot how nimble it used to be.

Jeff Mcinnis being considered an impact player when he helped turn the Cavs around during Lebrons rookie season?

Marcus Fizer doing 30/20 type shit with the most selfish ball ever when the Bulls season was doomed early 2000s? He might be my least favorite Bull ever after Larry Hughes. The best example of "Anyone can do numbers if you give them the ball enough".

Feel free to add. Im just bored and waiting for the games...

And what happened to Frank Williams? I guess I can google that....
Kblaze8855 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 07:03 PM   #2
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Do you remember?

I know Frank Williams got busted selling weed a few years ago
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 07:04 PM   #3
Bandito
NBA Superstar

Bandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Man I forgot about Frank Williams...

Well Marcus Fizer was playing in the puertorrican league for a couple of years until he went to Europe and didn't know what happen to him afterwards.

And yes I remember when the Bulls though Tyson Chandler was the rookie SF just because he was so agile. And then they moved him to PF until they noticed he didn't have a post move or range on his jumper and then he played behind Curry, Curry brought the offense and Tyson brought the defense.
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 07:17 PM   #4
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

Yeah, they were comparing him to KG coming out of HS....
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 07:21 PM   #5
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

No games? Ive been too busy today to notice. A pox on the schedulers.
Old 05-09-2013, 07:23 PM   #6
The_Yearning
The Truthteller

The_Yearning has decent reputationThe_Yearning has decent reputation

Some weak ass draft prospects back then. Even Darius Miles was compared to KG.
The_Yearning is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 07:25 PM   #7
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
Yeah, they were comparing him to KG coming out of HS....
yeah, I remember watching a 60 Minutes profile of Chandler his freshman year in HS, I musta been in 7th grade or so. That was the first time I started to understand the hype a lot of these phenoms go through.
Old 05-09-2013, 07:27 PM   #8
G-train
3-time NBA All-Star

G-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
Tyson Chandler playing small forward as a rookie? I swear its as if im the only one who does when ive brought it up. I remember it...clearly. Tyson Chandler used to take jumpers off the dribble. He came out playing the 4 and 3 in spots with Curry at the 5. He might be the worst case of lost skills in history but...he used to handle the ball and attack a little. Kinda like Mutombo being a 18-20ppg scorer for a few months then turning into stone hands. Odd to me to lose some skills. Chandler looks so uncomfortable with the ball these days. Its like his body forgot how nimble it used to be.

Jeff Mcinnis being considered an impact player when he helped turn the Cavs around during Lebrons rookie season?

Marcus Fizer doing 30/20 type shit with the most selfish ball ever when the Bulls season was doomed early 2000s? He might be my least favorite Bull ever after Larry Hughes. The best example of "Anyone can do numbers if you give them the ball enough".

Feel free to add. Im just bored and waiting for the games...

And what happened to Frank Williams? I guess I can google that....

I think Fizer had one 30/20. Then a 21/16. Last 2 games of 04.

Chandler started 30 or so games as a rookie, some next to Miller and some next to Curry. I don't recall him ever starting at the 3, but I remember talk of him becoming a 3 man and trying to be one but failing miserably. So I would say he never had the skills to lose.

Last edited by G-train : 05-09-2013 at 07:30 PM.
G-train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 07:31 PM   #9
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I remember Clippers signed a Frank Williams at one point, never played though, iirc.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 07:31 PM   #10
G-train
3-time NBA All-Star

G-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation here

I originally thought Fizer had no 30/20 but I disregarded the 04 season.
G-train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 07:32 PM   #11
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

I dont remember if he started at the 3. I remember him playing it. I remember transition jumpers like a swingman.

Far as fizer I believe I was watching a Warriors game of his I see that he scored 30 in but he only had 8 boards. Ive seen his name next to a 30/19 statline. Im gonna have to look into that. Its not the type of thing I usually forget. I hope it wasnt preseason or something.
Old 05-09-2013, 07:34 PM   #12
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-train
I originally thought Fizer had no 30/20 but I disregarded the 04 season.

Ok. I see he had 30/20 and 21/16 back to back.

I knew I remembered it but you had me wondering if it was a dream or something. I distinctly remember being annoyed watching one of those games. Most selfish shit ive ever seen.
Old 05-09-2013, 07:36 PM   #13
tikay0
Banned

tikay0 is starting to rub some people the wrong waytikay0 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
I know Frank Williams got busted selling weed a few years ago

My cousin was friends with Frank. Dude was solid. Weed ain't hurt no one.
tikay0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 07:41 PM   #14
JimmyMcAdocious
NBA rookie of the year

JimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation here

Since Eurobitch brought his name up, didn't Nenad Krstic almost make an allstar team one year? That guy completely fell off the planet. I don't even remember what happened.
JimmyMcAdocious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 07:44 PM   #15
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyMcAdocious
Since Eurobitch brought his name up, didn't Nenad Krstic almost make an allstar team one year? That guy completely fell off the planet. I don't even remember what happened.
I remember he had a pretty nice year on the last hurrah for those Kidd/Vince/RJ Nets teams I believe.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: