Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-16-2013, 03:25 AM   #1
Bladers
Banned

Bladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Who here rocks a Windows Phone 8?

seriously anyone here got it?
Bladers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 03:47 AM   #2
Random_Guy
I rep the Celtics

Random_Guy is popular on this boardRandom_Guy is popular on this boardRandom_Guy is popular on this boardRandom_Guy is popular on this boardRandom_Guy is popular on this board
Default Re: Who here rocks a Windows Phone 8?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladers
Lumia 920
Random_Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 03:50 AM   #3
Fudge
Banned

Fudge posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryFudge posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryFudge posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

How are the twitter and FB apps on the Lumia 920? Thinking about getting one for cheap.
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 08:22 AM   #4
bagelred
Welcome Home, LBJ

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

You know who uses Smartphones?....Atheists!
bagelred is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 08:24 AM   #5
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

not a phone, but my brother bought a new laptop last week and HOLY SHIT is Windows 8 terrible, it's like the new ME
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 08:32 AM   #6
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
not a phone, but my brother bought a new laptop last week and HOLY SHIT is Windows 8 terrible, it's like the new ME
omg don't use that comparison lightly. is it really as bad as ME?
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 08:42 AM   #7
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just2McFly
omg don't use that comparison lightly. is it really as bad as ME?
I had to download programs out of the box to bypass the dumbass start screen tablet style thing. Maybe I'm just not understanding the "features" but it's built for tablets. THE cornerstone OS in computing is built for tablets out of the box. Put out a sub-release version, make it optionable on the initial boot/install, but they didn't. It's a ****ing gigantic misstep.
Old 05-16-2013, 08:57 AM   #8
code green
C's Fan since Dee

code green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
I had to download programs out of the box to bypass the dumbass start screen tablet style thing. Maybe I'm just not understanding the "features" but it's built for tablets. THE cornerstone OS in computing is built for tablets out of the box. Put out a sub-release version, make it optionable on the initial boot/install, but they didn't. It's a ****ing gigantic misstep.

I thought they either just put out a patch or will be putting out a patch very soon to give you the option of which screen to boot from. It's no big deal for me, I just hit the windows button on my keyboard once and it shoots right over.

I've got an HTC 8x, and love it btw. People always ask what phone I have when they see it and love the live tiles on the home screen. It's a developing ecosystem, so the app market is obviously lacking, but new ones are being pushed out every day. The updates to the FB and Twitter apps put them on par with the Android versions....if anything, they might be a little more streamlined. In my opinion, anyway.
code green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 09:03 AM   #9
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by code green
I thought they either just put out a patch or will be putting out a patch very soon to give you the option of which screen to boot from. It's no big deal for me, I just hit the windows button on my keyboard once and it shoots right over.

I've got an HTC 8x, and love it btw. People always ask what phone I have when they see it and love the live tiles on the home screen. It's a developing ecosystem, so the app market is obviously lacking, but new ones are being pushed out every day. The updates to the FB and Twitter apps put them on par with the Android versions....if anything, they might be a little more streamlined. In my opinion, anyway.
And you're one of the, what, like 8% of Windows users that even knows what the Windows button does? Your out of the box PC OS cannot default to some touch screen sliding screen bullshit. It's not 1995 BeOS or something.
Old 05-16-2013, 09:08 AM   #10
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by code green
I thought they either just put out a patch or will be

Windows 8.1 is not out yet. But it's coming out soon.

If you take 10-15 min to learn how the new interface or how to avoid the new interface, it becomes quite easy to use. I like that they took this risk.

My wife's laptop came pre-loaded with some videos on Windows 8. Once she watched them, she stopped complaining.
KevinNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 12:47 PM   #11
Bladers
Banned

Bladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:

It's not bad. Your just not familiar with it and not willing I accept and get used to the change. Believe it or not, tablet is the future. Microsoft is just looking ahead and peeping itself for the inevitable.
Bladers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 01:42 PM   #12
PHX_Phan
Local High School Star

PHX_Phan is considered somewhat coolPHX_Phan is considered somewhat coolPHX_Phan is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
It's not bad. Your just not familiar with it and not willing I accept and get used to the change. Believe it or not, tablet is the future. Microsoft is just looking ahead and peeping itself for the inevitable.

I hope not. Tablets ****ing suck.
PHX_Phan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 03:02 PM   #13
highwhey
el vato encabronado

highwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
i didnt like it etheir. uninstalled it after a few days and re-installed 7 lol.
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 03:05 PM   #14
Batz
Shit just got serious

Batz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHX_Phan
It really does. Having a tablet myself for many years, it will never be what a computing system is. Let alone a laptop.
Batz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 03:16 PM   #15
highwhey
el vato encabronado

highwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHX_Phan
they are great for reading books, textbooks, maybe ish and listening to spotify but yeah, they should never replace a laptop/pc.

like logging into brazzers sucks cuz my ipad doesnt have all the right plug ins.
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: