Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 05-24-2013, 10:46 PM   #1
SnakePlissken
I hit open layups

SnakePlissken has an OK reputation so far
Default Bulls medical staff is a joke but I expect Go Getter to say I'm not being a real fan

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...173000667.html

This medical staff is a f*cking joke! I wish this organization was actually run by people who know how to run an NBA team.

Look at this guys credits:

Quote:
Chicago Bulls head athletic trainer Fred Tedeschi has won the 2012-13 Joe O’Toole NBA Athletic Trainer of the Year Award. The honor was revealed by the team’s website on Friday.

Fred Tedeschi is the trainer for a team that cleared former Bulls center Omer Asik to play in the 2011 NBA playoffs with a broken leg.

And there's this:

Quote:
Tedeschi last won the award in 2007, two years before the Bulls sent out a letter regarding Luol Deng, telling the media that Deng should be undertaking something called “active rest” to work himself toward "expeditious return to play." The Bulls training staff then "encouraged [Deng] to challenge himself physically."

Luol Deng got a second opinion from another doctor, who revealed that Deng had a broken right leg. Something not enough “active rest” in the world can heal.

F*cking idiot. What a joke. Come on though, let's hear it Go Getter. I'm not being a real fan because I'm calling out their crappy medical staff?
SnakePlissken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 03:31 PM   #2
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Bulls medical staff is a joke but I expect Go Getter to say I'm not being a real fan

I don't give a **** what you think about me or the Bull's medical staff you lame. Kick rocks.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 03:48 PM   #3
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Bulls medical staff is a joke but I expect Go Getter to say I'm not being a real fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakePlissken
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...173000667.html

This medical staff is a f*cking joke! I wish this organization was actually run by people who know how to run an NBA team.

Look at this guys credits:

And there's this:

F*cking idiot. What a joke. Come on though, let's hear it Go Getter. I'm not being a real fan because I'm calling out their crappy medical staff?

1.) Asik is fine now and had no ill lingering effects--he had a career year this year.
2.) Maybe the mistakes the staff made in the past is what made them treat Rose with kid gloves so it could be a good thing.

No matter what YOU will NEVER get me to say a bad thing about my Bulls so stop trying and STFU talking to me please and thank you.
Old 05-26-2013, 08:27 PM   #4
SnakePlissken
I hit open layups

SnakePlissken has an OK reputation so far

Go Getter continues to be a moron.
SnakePlissken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 02:45 PM   #5
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakePlissken
Go Getter continues to be a moron.
Actually I am a grad student at a research university with a pretty good GPA and a lot of street knowledge.

If you can't understand my rhetoric you'd be better served by trying to understand me as opposed to baseless comments about a relatively intelligent ISH member.

That's the last time I try being remotely civil with you.
Old 05-30-2013, 12:00 AM   #6
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
Actually I am a grad student at a research university with a pretty good GPA and a lot of street knowledge.

If you can't understand my rhetoric you'd be better served by trying to understand me as opposed to baseless comments about a relatively intelligent ISH member.

That's the last time I try being remotely civil with you.

ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 01:34 PM   #7
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConanRulesNBC
Aren't you the ghost hunter that got trampled on black Friday?

And you're laughing at me saying I'm traditionally educated/street educated as opposed to an idiot?

I'm sorry I hurt your feelings so bad man,
Old 05-30-2013, 09:15 PM   #8
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Aren't you the ghost hunter that got trampled on black Friday?

And you're laughing at me saying I'm traditionally educated/street educated as opposed to an idiot?

I'm sorry I hurt your feelings so bad man,

ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 12:48 PM   #9
Pharcyde
Big like Magic

Pharcyde is a pretty well-respected posterPharcyde is a pretty well-respected posterPharcyde is a pretty well-respected poster

I remember having a discussion with him about how the Bulls medical staff sucked and he told me I was wrong when I said they cleared Deng to play on a broken leg. The staff truly is horrible, they do not handle injuries very well IMO.
Pharcyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 03:45 PM   #10
Goliath Uterus
average size weiner

Goliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Goliath Uterus is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: