Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-27-2007, 11:51 PM   #1
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Anyone watch The Black Donnelly's?

I watched it a couple minutes ago (recorded). Not bad...they really tried to cram a lot into the first episode though.

For those who don't know it's about 4 Irish brothers in NY and their involvement with gangs and the mafia.

The true Black Donnelly story (which inspired the director and some of the names in the show) took place just outside of the city where I live actually.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 06:07 PM   #2
Horde of Temujin
Operat.Northwoods=9/11

Horde of Temujin has decent reputation
Default Re: Anyone watch The Black Donnelly's?

yeah, its a pretty good show, i think this a show more suited for hbo but well see how they pull it off.
what city is that?
Horde of Temujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 06:30 PM   #3
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

London, Ontario.

The town of Lucan is just outside.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 06:38 PM   #4
RapsFan
Great college starter

RapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected poster

Who was the guy that was with the Italian boss at the end? Was it the head of the Irish (who lied to the one brother about what was going to happen to Jimmy), or just a goon?
RapsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 06:39 PM   #5
Horde of Temujin
Operat.Northwoods=9/11

Horde of Temujin has decent reputation

The head of the Irish
Horde of Temujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 06:57 PM   #6
RapsFan
Great college starter

RapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horde of Temujin
The head of the Irish

So brother donnelly took both the bosses out? Gotcha, thanks.
RapsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: