Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-01-2007, 02:15 AM   #1
Jam.22_
LAL

Jam.22_ has an OK reputation so far
Default OT: Look at this guy's name, ROFL

WOW...

A managers name is DICK WACKER.... lol.... try keep a straight face when talking to a guy called that. lol

sorry the picture is kinda blurry cause i took it with my phone.

Jam.22_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 02:18 AM   #2
JMEWLS

Default Re: OT: Look at this guy's name, ROFL

LOL! :

Who's parents would call there kid that?

Beyond me.
Old 03-01-2007, 02:21 AM   #3
Xsatyr
Samurai Chef

Xsatyr is considered somewhat coolXsatyr is considered somewhat cool

You gotta love some parents!
Xsatyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 02:22 AM   #4
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Somebody call his phone number and tell him that to his face
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 02:23 AM   #5
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

His parents named him Richard, not Dick.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 02:23 AM   #6
SupermanOnSteroids
Local High School Star

SupermanOnSteroids has a bad reputationSupermanOnSteroids has a bad reputationSupermanOnSteroids has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xsatyr
You gotta love some parents!
mine
SupermanOnSteroids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 02:24 AM   #7
Solid Snake
Local High School Star

Solid Snake is starting to rub some people the wrong waySolid Snake is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Parents must've been sucking dick when they came up with that name (yes, parents.

Geez, in general, I mean why would you name your son Dick anyway, even if your last name is straight. I mean come on idiot, pick another fckin name. Yeah people will eventually mature, but it's 100% guaranteed that before the age of being in high school, your son would have recieved no less than 6-7 taunts regarding that name somewhere between the age of 4-15.

Why go through that? Just pick another muthafckin name.
Solid Snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 02:25 AM   #8
Jam.22_
LAL

Jam.22_ has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
His parents named him Richard, not Dick.

And he changed his name to Dick? :
Jam.22_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 02:25 AM   #9
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
And he changed his name to Dick?
Most people who are sans a mental impediment will tell you Dick is short for Richard.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 02:27 AM   #10
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

lol i always wonder what happened to these guys back in their school days. How many times do you think he got in trouble on the first day of class?

Teacher: And what's your name young man?
Kid: My name is Dick Wacker ma'am
*kids laugh*
Teacher: Go to the principal's office until you learn to clean up your act young man
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 02:27 AM   #11
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Cool is considered somewhat coolCool is considered somewhat cool

That is hilarious. I wonder what they used to call him at school? I could only imagine.
Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 02:28 AM   #12
Solid Snake
Local High School Star

Solid Snake is starting to rub some people the wrong waySolid Snake is starting to rub some people the wrong way

One of these days I'm gonna have to research the logic behind changing names from Robert to Bob, William to Bill, and Richard to Dick. I'm a couple decades late in saying this, but: "what the fck kinda sht is that???"
Solid Snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 02:35 AM   #13
space
Local High School Star

space has an OK reputation so far

Hi Mr Wacker!
space is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 07:09 AM   #14
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

I had a guy on my team once named Richard Head, which (in case you hadn't figured it out) means that he went by the first name Dick. Dick Head. What kind parents he must have.
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 07:16 AM   #15
DreamRockets
National High School Star

DreamRockets has an OK reputation so far

omfg what were his parents thinking :
DreamRockets is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: