Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Philadelphia 76ers Forum

Philadelphia 76ers Forum Philadelphia 76ers forum - 76ers message board - Sixers fan forum

Old 03-04-2007, 01:43 PM   #1
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Offseason Free Agency

Are we just looking to improve through the draft or do we have money to throw at free agents like one of the players listed.

- Billups
- VC
- Lewis
- Gerald Wallace
- Darko
- Varejo
- Mo Williams
- Nocioni
- Grant Hill
- Luke Walton

And who do you think would be the best to pick up out of these players.

Last edited by Jailblazers7 : 03-09-2007 at 08:43 PM.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 02:36 PM   #2
tanman636
I airball my layups

tanman636 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Offseason Free Agency

i would love to pick up VC but that'll probably bring Iggy's stats down which i dont want to happen. so i think the best free agent that'll fit our team is Gerald Wallace or Nocioni
tanman636 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 04:01 PM   #3
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Walton would be a nice addition for the future to have and he would probably be cheaper than Nocioni. Also Mo Williams would be a nice PG to have around for a while but might require too much $$$.
Old 03-04-2007, 06:56 PM   #4
tanman636
I airball my layups

tanman636 has an OK reputation so far

so u wouldnt want gerald or nocioni?
tanman636 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 08:36 PM   #5
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanman636
so u wouldnt want gerald or nocioni?

I would i just think Walton would be cheaper to get and i dont know how much we wouild be willing to spend.
Old 03-04-2007, 11:08 PM   #6
sixerfan3511
Local High School Star

sixerfan3511 has decent reputation

i don't want any of those 3. Walton is not as good as his stats say, he's just a perfect fit for the triangle offense. Wallace and Nocioni play the same positions as iggy, carney, kk, and bobby jones, and i don't want playing time taken from those 4. And did u really put webber on there?
sixerfan3511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 07:26 PM   #7
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixerfan3511
i don't want any of those 3. Walton is not as good as his stats say, he's just a perfect fit for the triangle offense. Wallace and Nocioni play the same positions as iggy, carney, kk, and bobby jones, and i don't want playing time taken from those 4. And did u really put webber on there?

I didnt mean to i copied and pasted this list from the main forum and didnt realize he was on there.
Old 03-05-2007, 09:07 PM   #8
Odenorbust
High school junior varsity star

Odenorbust has an OK reputation so far

Ok I am going to get heckled for this.. But what about Millicic. This guy has the talent he just needs a little bit better situation. What if we gave him a 1yr Incentive Laden Contract?
Odenorbust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 08:01 AM   #9
artificial
:-P

artificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odenorbust
Ok I am going to get heckled for this.. But what about Millicic. This guy has the talent he just needs a little bit better situation. What if we gave him a 1yr Incentive Laden Contract?
in fact i think it's a very good moment to invest on another big. philly isn't too solid there, and assuming we don't get one in the draft, milicic sounds nice.

however, i don't think 1 year would be enough for him to develop. give him a 2-3 year deal -if he comes cheap-

varejao sounds good as well, but we'd have to see for how much he asks, and more importantly, if he is leaving Cleveland.
artificial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 12:51 PM   #10
IBall280
Decent playground baller

IBall280 has an OK reputation so far

i don't think we will pick 1 out of those, i think it'll b the draft, but if we do than we'd prolly take billups.
IBall280 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 05:13 PM   #11
sean
I brick open layups

sean has an OK reputation so far

If any we would take Billups. He's the best on the list.
sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 05:59 PM   #12
Moose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Are we just looking to improve through the draft or do we have money to throw at free agents like one of the players listed.

- Billups
- VC
- Lewis
- CWebb
- Gerald Wallace
- Darko
- Varejo
- Mo Williams
- Nocioni
- Grant Hill
- Luke Walton

And who do you think would be the best to pick up out of these players.

I believe C-Webb can help your team to the finals
Old 03-09-2007, 08:39 PM   #13
rknine15
Buckets Baby

rknine15 is considered somewhat coolrknine15 is considered somewhat coolrknine15 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose

LMAO
btw u guys should get Lewis
rknine15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 08:43 PM   #14
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose

I didnt mean to i copied and pasted this list from the main forum and didnt realize he was on there. There i edited it know if you dont have something to actually add to this conversation then shut the hell up.
Old 03-11-2007, 01:35 AM   #15
sean
I brick open layups

sean has an OK reputation so far

Relax dude.
sean is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: