Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Seattle SuperSonics Forum

Seattle SuperSonics Forum Seattle Supersonics message board - sonics fan forum

Old 03-07-2007, 11:51 PM   #1
kobedaman24
its ours nxt year LA09

kobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this board
Default Danny Fortson Buyout?

Quote:
On Tuesday, Danny Fortson confirmed that he asked for a buyout last month after the Sonics were unable to trade him. He said team officials denied his request, however, and told him he'd have to finish the final year of his deal.

"I brought it up in a conversation with Bob Hill and Rick [Sund]," Fortson said. "They basically said they could use me and we all agreed that I can go out and help them get to the playoffs. So I'm here."

RealGM
kobedaman24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 12:45 PM   #2
JellyBean
College superstar

JellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Danny Fortson Buyout?

Wow, lucky us. What could we have possibly done to warrant so much loyalty.
JellyBean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 07:54 PM   #3
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

you want to get rid of him as quickly as possible. He is a major team cancer and acts like this everywhere he goes. When he was in Dallas he thought he should be starting ahead of Antoine Walker, Antawn Jamison, Dirk and Eduardo Najera.

He whines everywhere he goes about playing time. He always acts like the team has lied to him and turned on him. Then when he does get in, he commits stupid, cheap and dirty fouls. He is constantly fat. He is lazy on D and has no offensive IQ.

Getting rid of his bad mojo will bring you 5 more wins next year guaranteed.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 10:14 PM   #4
idizzle
Good college starter

idizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat cool

I want to see Fortson leave and maybe Daniem Wilkens will switch to 21.
idizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 01:01 PM   #5
idizzle
Good college starter

idizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat cool

I was reading some stuff on the free agents for 2007 and he's unrestrited so he should leave after this season.
idizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: