Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Sacramento Kings Forum

Sacramento Kings Forum Sacramento Kings forum - Sacramento Kings message board

Old 03-10-2007, 01:56 AM   #1
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers

Perezident has no real reputation yet.
Exclamation Playoffs watch race!

well with hornest denver and clipps and the lakers all losing tonight...this really makes the bottom 3 seeds almost wide open for any team...

if you ask i'm quite afriad of GSW and their healthy lineup now, they are really covering ground now!

But the key to our success imo is firstly taking one game at a time and not worrying about other teams. Also Ball movement and team chemistry! and lastly getting ron back as quickly as possible.

I mean i'm thankful that cisco and and price are getting enough burn for the exposure so thats always a plus!

this will be an interesting race for those spots and you can beat the way they are looking now they wont end up like that come June!

Mike Kev and Brad HAS to play like we know them to play this final stretch. The streakiness of Mike bibby has to discontinue if we ever want to make some noise going to the playoffs. He has to regain the name (i made) Miketastic!

Then their the bench SAR Corliss Cisco and Price all have to play their asses off especially SAR and cut out the petty sh!ty fouls and turnovers not to mention the crying after every call...We must be committed to playing our game plan and not chucking up threes and quick shots

Teams to watch for: GSW Hornets Clipps Lakers Denver and maybe Minny for that 6,7,8 seeds 3!! spots up for grabs will the kings be hungry for a spot we'll see

LETS GOKINGS
Perezident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 02:01 AM   #2
BradMiller52
Kings fan

BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Playoffs watch race!

I stickied this for those of you who want to make the playoffs.
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 12:06 PM   #3
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradMiller52
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 03:17 PM   #4
Targus™
Good college starter

Targus™ has an OK reputation so far

sunday's game is HUGE.
Targus™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 04:11 PM   #5
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers

Quote:
lol come on bro go with the flow... we might as well cheer for the team..we flat out suck the most of the season why not finish off strong and on a positive note...lol and carry it over to next season
Old 03-10-2007, 05:28 PM   #6
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I also don't like the lottery approach, Kings have way too many bloated contracted to deal around before the deadline and there's no way we're tanking with the current roster. Maybe we'll decide the rebuild process in the offseason, and land Oden next year. ;)
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 07:42 PM   #7
BradMiller52
Kings fan

I'm just sick of first round exits, that's all. It's just not exciting anymore, not at all.
Old 03-10-2007, 09:55 PM   #8
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
I'm just sick of first round exits, that's all. It's just not exciting anymore, not at all.
We were a Barry bounce from forcing a game 7, last year was exciting indeed.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 10:44 PM   #9
BradMiller52
Kings fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
We were a Barry bounce from forcing a game 7, last year was exciting indeed.

This team is different now though. We don't have a G/F who can get us 25/10. Our frontcourt is even worse. Bibby is even worse. Artest is worse(on D). Our coach is worse. And the Mavs/Suns are better than the Spurs.
Old 03-10-2007, 11:19 PM   #10
Targus™
Good college starter

Targus™ has an OK reputation so far

well the reason we keep seeing these first-round exits is because the team is always being changed and adjusted each postseason. yeah, we have some missing pieces and what not but this team has only been together one year. with the team that would go further into the 2nd and 3rd rounds of the playoffs, they had built chemistry by playing together for years. that's also why we keep getting off to such a slow start season after season, when you put a product on the floor you can't expect it to suddenly succeed.
Targus™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 01:49 AM   #11
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers

well from the chemistry aspect about it...i feel as if the teams chemistry will infact be alot stronger now that Rons back on the floor especially what he's been going through..and i feel he will settle himself down as a person and player.....

here's the link to the press conference with ron artest being accpeted back as a king http://www.sportsline.com/video/play...6s&channel=nba
Old 03-11-2007, 01:52 AM   #12
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers

also...minny lost to atl tonight and utah took care of business for us as well and beat up on the hornets for us....we'll we must cover ground now starting tomorrow against denver!!! ...because when we play mavs 1 more time and phx 3 times (i think)....it wont be easy and we have SA one more time

so down the stretch for us is going to be groosome imo! We must get ALL of the easy ones
Old 03-11-2007, 10:13 PM   #13
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers

well even tho we lost today(sunday) so did goldenstate clippers and lakers soo we are still right there...so i'm thankful of that...boy if we had won that game hmmmm

we are still currently in 9th place
Old 03-12-2007, 10:24 AM   #14
Miles and Miles
High School JV MVP

Miles and Miles has an OK reputation so far

1 game out of 8th place. Important 5 game road trip starting tomorrow. This could make or break us.
Miles and Miles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 02:32 PM   #15
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles and Miles
1 game out of 8th place. Important 5 game road trip starting tomorrow. This could make or break us.
well do well...starting with clevland...bibby will show them why ferry is an ass hole for not making the trade and artest is hungry to show that he just want to forget about the situation and just play ball......
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: