Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-10-2007, 03:45 AM   #1
haterofhaters
Fantasy Forum Mod

haterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this board
Default What Nick Cannon gave up by cheating...

he has got to be one of the dumbest guys on planet earth!

Last edited by haterofhaters : 03-10-2007 at 03:51 AM.
haterofhaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 04:04 AM   #2
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Cool is considered somewhat coolCool is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: What Nick Cannon gave up by cheating...

I heard he cheated on he 7 or 8 times while he was with her. He is retarded. She is fine as hell and his dumbass goes and cheats on her.
Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 04:07 AM   #3
haterofhaters
Fantasy Forum Mod

haterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool
I heard he cheated on he 7 or 8 times while he was with her. He is retarded. She is fine as hell and his dumbass goes and cheats on her.
i wonder if it was with those wild'n out girls?
Old 03-10-2007, 04:18 AM   #4
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by haterofhaters
i wonder if it was with those wild'n out girls?

Who knows he probably was. His music is retarded and he sounds like a girl but I have to give him one thing he is a pimp to be cheating and she didnt find out for a while. And he was cheating with 7 or 8 girls. Now thats pimp status. I dont care what you say.
Old 03-10-2007, 04:20 AM   #5
haterofhaters
Fantasy Forum Mod

Quote:
Who knows he probably was. His music is retarded and he sounds like a girl but I have to give him one thing he is a pimp to be cheating and she didnt find out for a while. And he was cheating with 7 or 8 girls. Now thats pimp status. I dont care what you say.
lol, i'd take Christina Milian over "pimp status" any day of the week.
Old 03-10-2007, 04:22 AM   #6
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

If he cheated with the 7-8 women all at the same time in the same room, then props if he did it at seperate occasions, so what. Nick is a superstar, its not hard to cheat wif 7-8 chicks but its hard to get 7-8 chicks at the same damn time.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 04:24 AM   #7
haterofhaters
Fantasy Forum Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
If he cheated with the 7-8 women all at the same time in the same room, then props if he did it at seperate occasions, so what. Nick is a superstar, its not hard to cheat wif 7-8 chicks but its hard to get 7-8 chicks at the same damn time.
exactly. the guy has money, which instantly makes him a chick magnet. it's not that impressive.
Old 03-10-2007, 04:26 AM   #8
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:

I think seperate occasions but still thats pretty good. But it dont matter because the girls are all about the benjamins. They dont care about 2 year little Nick Cannon.
Old 03-10-2007, 04:27 AM   #9
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
exactly. the guy has money, which instantly makes him a chick magnet. it's not that impressive.

True dat, true dat. Girls will come for money if you show it to the face. They will jump on you like peanut butter and jelly.
Old 03-10-2007, 04:28 AM   #10
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
lol, i'd take Christina Milian over "pimp status" any day of the week.

What if they were all, as hot or maybe even hotter then her? And you could get 7 or 8 of those every night. What would you say then?
Old 03-10-2007, 04:31 AM   #11
haterofhaters
Fantasy Forum Mod

Quote:
What if they were all, as hot or maybe even hotter then her? And you could get 7 or 8 of those every night. What would you say then?

it don't matter. why would i want to mess around with some random hot slut when i could come home to christina milian every night?
Old 03-10-2007, 04:32 AM   #12
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
it don't matter. why would i want to mess around with some random hot slut when i could come home to christina milian every night?

I am just saying variety, but I see your point. It sounds cool but it aint. But The same hot girl every night, I will take her and make her my baby mama.
Old 03-10-2007, 04:33 AM   #13
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

Most peeps cheat because they are missing something. Christina is missing 3 something. (Big Ass and Big Breast)

Don't get me wrong, If I had Christina, Shes not leavin my site.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 04:39 AM   #14
haterofhaters
Fantasy Forum Mod

Quote:
Most peeps cheat because they are missing something. Christina is missing 3 something. (Big Ass and Big Breast)

Christina isn't missing anything. No, she doesn't have a big ass and big breasts but regardless, she has a perfect body and a cute face. I don't think that Nick cheated on her just because he wanted someone with a better body. And if that's the case, he's an even bigger idiot than i thought.
Old 03-10-2007, 12:45 PM   #15
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Christina is fiiiiine. and on top of that, she already has her own money so you know she wasn't with nick for the money. so basically, he's an idiot. also, she's not really missing anything, maybe her ass and breasts aren't huge but her body is perfect.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: