Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 03-11-2007, 09:42 PM   #1
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputation
Default Mike Conely Jr.

True freshman point guard from Ohio State.

What do you guys think of his game? Does he have NBA talent? Or just one of those great college players but nothing special because of size in the nba dudes?

The thing that I really like about his game is that he's quick enough to beat his man off the dribble, but doesn't need to get to the rim to score - he has one of the nicest floaters in all of basketball.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 05:46 PM   #2
ILuvThisGame
My Swag is Phenomenal

ILuvThisGame has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Mike Conely Jr.

he stepped up his game today in OT. I think if he can develop his jumper he could be a huge player in the NBA. Right now he's a cheap man's brevin knight or TJ Ford
ILuvThisGame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 10:09 PM   #3
Ianou
I brick open layups

Ianou has an OK reputation so far

A freshman playing at that skill level already has to be considered as NBA potential. If Conely stays at least 2-3 years at Ohio St, he will be a lottery pick.
Ianou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 12:37 PM   #4
Eric Cartman
respect my authoritah

Eric Cartman is considered somewhat coolEric Cartman is considered somewhat cool

He has great vision and with his speed he can develop into something special, I can see him in the Tony Parker mold.
Eric Cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 01:07 PM   #5
STelfair31
National High School Star

STelfair31 has decent reputation

just don't enter draft and he'll be fine.... i can see some CP3 in him
STelfair31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 06:39 PM   #6
brooklynchild155
High School Varsity 6th Man

brooklynchild155 has an OK reputation so far

i think he's the best point gaurd in the draft. he's goin to be an all-star in the league.
brooklynchild155 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 08:39 PM   #7
beau_boy04
Local High School Star

beau_boy04 has an OK reputation so far

could be the next chris paul!
beau_boy04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 10:29 PM   #8
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by beau_boy04
could be the next chris paul!

I Hope he can be the next Kidd.
Kiddlovesnets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 12:42 PM   #9
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
I Hope he can be the next Kidd.

i don't see his game like kidds, maybe chris paul.
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 06:02 PM   #10
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

He doesnt have the offense of Chris Paul right now...definately a great penetrator and passer...in an up tempo offense would excel. No9t a bad shooter but hardly tested...his range needs improvemtn. OSU was mostly a 3pt shooting team and he wasnt much of a 3pt shooter. Showed offensive signs late in the season but him and Oden should have stayed. But they didnt...so give them atleast 2yrs.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 01:38 AM   #11
The Italian
Defense? Whats that?

The Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected poster

He should be a solid point guard. He is great at penetrating and can finish around teh rim. He has a pretty solid mid range game from what I've seen and he has a very nice floater. He needs to improve his range a bit though. He would fit in very nicely with an uptempo team. I think that he will be a starting point guard and in his prime put up 16 and 7.
The Italian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 01:29 PM   #12
idizzle
Good college starter

idizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat cool

I hope the Hawks can get him.
idizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 03:40 PM   #13
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Best PG in the draft. This guy has got skills, and leadership. That's one thing coaches and teams want. I compare him to TJ Ford and Chris Paul.
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 05:07 PM   #14
Collie
Good college starter

Collie is a pretty well-respected posterCollie is a pretty well-respected posterCollie is a pretty well-respected posterCollie is a pretty well-respected poster

chris paul without the jumper
Collie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 09:02 PM   #15
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Best PG in the draft imo. He has a nice floater and is very good at changing paces with his dribble. Very good penetrator and passer but needs to fine tune his shooting a little. Has quick hands on D i could see him being around tops in the league in spg in the future.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: