Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-12-2007, 05:19 PM   #1
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default New ESPN Power Rankings

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/powerr...li d=tab2pos1

Suns are 3rd??? I guess thats what happens when you go 9-1 in your last 10 games.

Why do I even look at these rankings
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 05:21 PM   #2
Orealius
Great young streetballer

Orealius has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: New ESPN Power Rankings

Pretty good rankings. I think the Grizzlies should be lower though.
Orealius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 05:24 PM   #3
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Good rankings. I really don't have a complaint.
RedBlackAttack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 05:24 PM   #4
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
The good news? Wolves finally won a game in OT for Wittman last week by outlasting Lakers. The bad news? Wittman's Wolves are 2-8 since the All-Star break.

seasons liek this make me sick

the smart thing would be to purposely lose the last 20 games, but no NBA player wants to do that, and it's out of the question with KG on the team

guess we'll have to settle for 36 wins or so and a pick around 10th (*****KK!!!!!!)
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 05:28 PM   #5
Howard5Dirk41
Banned

Howard5Dirk41 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/powerr...li d=tab2pos1

Suns are 3rd??? I guess thats what happens when you go 9-1 in your last 10 games.

Why do I even look at these rankings

3rd is where they should be, they wont make it past San Antonio in the 2nd round.
Howard5Dirk41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 05:32 PM   #6
thekavorka
Good High School Starter

thekavorka has an OK reputation so far

I don't know what you're complaining about.

Spurs have been dominating, and the Mavs have won 17 straight.
thekavorka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 05:37 PM   #7
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekavorka
I don't know what you're complaining about.

Spurs have been dominating, and the Mavs have won 17 straight.

Im complaining because the suns have also won 9 out of the last 10 and they still have a 3 and a half game lead on the Spurs in the standings
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 05:38 PM   #8
lebron_zoom
Great young streetballer

lebron_zoom has an OK reputation so far

IMO I think celts should be last, other then that its pretty decent
lebron_zoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 07:56 PM   #9
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

If it were as simple as the standings they wouldnt even d0 power rankings. Id say 12-0 and 17-0 from the Mavs and Spurs more than justify them getting 1 and 2.
Kblaze8855 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 08:02 PM   #10
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by lebron_zoom
So winning 4 in a row is grounds for moving to dead last in the rankings? I'd like to hear that logic.
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 08:09 PM   #11
Attila
National High School Star

Attila is a pretty well-respected posterAttila is a pretty well-respected posterAttila is a pretty well-respected posterAttila is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
If Cavs keep this 8-3 roll going and snatch No. 1 in the East away from Detroit, LeBron will have a loud last laugh. Maybe he knew what he was doing all along.
Attila is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 08:14 PM   #12
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by lebron_zoom

Care to explain, or is talking out of your ass sufficient?
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 08:16 PM   #13
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Bumpage. Everybody sign up so that you can lose to me.
Real Men Wear Green is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 08:18 PM   #14
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
Bumpage. Everybody sign up so that you can lose to me.
Post in the wrong thread?
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 09:40 PM   #15
different107
National High School Star

different107 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
Im complaining because the suns have also won 9 out of the last 10 and they still have a 3 and a half game lead on the Spurs in the standings
Its a weekly thing, and the spurs have been winning with more dominance then the suns.
different107 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: