Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-17-2007, 11:54 AM   #1
IceMan2
Local High School Star

IceMan2 has an OK reputation so far
Default HELP ON MY CAR (part 2)

Ok, so I told everbody I put 2 Cycle Engine Oil in my Oil tank

(It was really gasoline)

And somehow my dad got my car to start, and now wants me to drive 45min to a gas station. Gasoline is in my oil tank

Should I go? My car starts...
IceMan2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 11:56 AM   #2
jjswifty

jjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: HELP ON MY CAR (part 2)

This is getting retarded.
jjswifty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 12:01 PM   #3
IceMan2
Local High School Star

IceMan2 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjswifty
This is getting retarded.
WILL I MAKE IT? I AM GOING RIGHT NOW!
IceMan2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 12:03 PM   #4
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Go for it. The worst that could happen is that you die.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 12:55 PM   #5
24/7
Great young streetballer

24/7 has an OK reputation so far

How you gonna ask everyone for advice and not give them a little more detail? Like how much gas did you put into the "oil tank"? If you put most of that gas can in and it's brimming to the top, there is always the chance you might end up looking like an Iraqi war casualty. If you put just a little you SHOULD be ok.

45 minutes to a gas station? Where do you live Bum Fukdt Egypt?
24/7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 01:05 PM   #6
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Black Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

well you could get blown up...
Black Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 01:07 PM   #7
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Most likely scenario if you put too much gas in:

qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 02:47 PM   #8
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

MaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this board

I don't even want to begin to relate to you how much danger your life is in, so I'll just tell you not to do it and drain the gas...
MaxFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 02:54 PM   #9
jjswifty

jjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation here

Do you guys actually believe this? :
jjswifty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 02:55 PM   #10
melvinthompson
I hit open 5-footers

melvinthompson has an OK reputation so far

I think an NBA forum would be the last place I would look for advice on my car...
melvinthompson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 02:59 PM   #11
Bosh4life
Local High School Star

Bosh4life has an OK reputation so far

I'd go for it, i mean do you really want to live in a world where your dad is so disapointed in his son he might off himself. I'd take the risk.
Bosh4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 02:59 PM   #12
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

MaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by melvinthompson
I think an NBA forum would be the last place I would look for advice on my car...

People ask for dating advice here... this isn't surprising.
MaxFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 05:17 PM   #13
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

So Im assuming he ended up dying. Sad!!
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 05:27 PM   #14
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxFly
People ask for dating advice here... this isn't surprising.
Which reminds me, I have a problem with this girl I've been going out with. We had sex for the first time the other day and I used gasoline instead of lubricant on the condom by mistake. She managed to have an orgasm anyway, and now she wants me to drive at her for 45 minutes straight with the gasoline - should I go for it?

I need to know, I'm about to do it RIGHT NOW!
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 05:30 PM   #15
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

RidonKs is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: