Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 03-22-2007, 06:18 PM   #1
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation
Default Portland Trailblazers vs New York Knicks

game starts at 7:30 believe it or not all of these games are must wins, we can't lose to this team we must win.

Curry
Frye
Jeffries
Francis
Marbury

vs

Aldridge
Magloire
Roy
Ime U-Suck.
Jack

They don't have Zach Randolph tonight, even better.
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 07:40 PM   #2
Amigo
Knicks Fan 4 Life

Amigo has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Portland Trailblazers vs New York Knicks

Lee is back. So much for that month out.
Amigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 07:41 PM   #3
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

Knicks down 1 at the half. Let's blow a game we really need vs the blazers.
Old 03-22-2007, 09:08 PM   #4
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This was the most pitiful showing I have seen this year from this team. This is worse than the 0-8 start of the home record. They didn't try. Nate shot well but that was it. Poor coaching...Why the hell didn't Balkman get JJ's minutes??Jerome James (I hate to use this word) played 11minutes. Actually he appeared in 11 minutes. Then again if you miss 40 shots you should lose. This was a joke. The game we should have got will be the exclamation point of losing the 2 NJ's then Cle, Olando coming up. I think this was the last chance. There is no margin now.

I hope Dolan hasn't signed that extension just yet. My bad he did. he said he was looking for "significant progress". Well one thing I give this team credit for. They are all for one now. One big loser, together.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 09:12 PM   #5
TheOakman
I hit open layups

TheOakman has an OK reputation so far

I did not understand the end of the game you are down six with about 40 seconds left you dont foul?!?!

The Knicks were actually knocking down threes today 40 seconds is alot of time. Make Portland earn the victory at the line. What was Thomas and the guys on the floor thinking.
TheOakman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 10:08 PM   #6
bigdaddybluesman
Local High School Star

bigdaddybluesman has an OK reputation so far

As I have said before Isiah has proven to be a poor game coach. He doesn't know how to set a rotation, substitutions, clock management, when to foul, when to call a time out, the list goes on.

Can I do a better job? No and I don't pretend to know how to.

But I know he is not doing a good job. Even Clyde was alluding to it.

How would Jeff Van Gundy run this team as coach?

Jerome James would never see a Knick uniform again if Van Gundy was coach and let me tel you these guys would play defense and know what to do and were they are supposed to be doing it.

The fact is they don't. They don't know spacing on offense and can't rotate on defense. That's why so many players hit open threes on us. They don't run plays, they don't move without the ball and when they do they don't pass well, that's one reason for so many turnovers.

It was a mistake making Curry the focal point of the offense without setting up plays for other jump shooters like Frye. You can't just keep feeding the ball to Curry and that's your whole offense.

If that is our whole offense than Isiah is a bigger fool than he looks like now.

And Cuban is such a phony....yuck.

Dolan is clueless, we all know that. So what does a clueless fool do, he hires other clueless fools.
bigdaddybluesman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 10:59 PM   #7
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

Why is Jerome James even playing? He gets me so sick watching him play, he's lazy and has no jump shot. He tends to fall away from the rim with his shot like it's money.

When Channing Frye isn't hot from the field he makes me sick to. What was wrong with that airball he shot when we need buckets? That was a mess up.
Old 03-22-2007, 11:32 PM   #8
Amigo
Knicks Fan 4 Life

Amigo has an OK reputation so far

Blame Zeke. Alot of people were happy that he got the extension. Blame Dolan too. This is what we'll get for the next few years. We're screwed.
Amigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 11:50 PM   #9
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Everyone wanted to criticize me and berate me and tell me how much a contributor Nate was but so far my theory has been falling into place perfectly. When Nate and or Crawfor lead us in scoring....we lose. It obvious. Tonights game was a classic example
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 11:51 PM   #10
knicks15
Local High School Star

knicks15 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
Everyone wanted to criticize me and berate me and tell me how much a contributor Nate was but so far my theory has been falling into place perfectly. When Nate and or Crawfor lead us in scoring....we lose. It obvious. Tonights game was a classic example

he was far from the reason they lost.
knicks15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 06:26 AM   #11
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by knicks15
he was far from the reason they lost.

But his defense is still pretty bad. All you have to do is run a pick on him and the PG gets open space, and he can then find the open man.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 07:10 AM   #12
TheOakman
I hit open layups

TheOakman has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALBballer
But his defense is still pretty bad. All you have to do is run a pick on him and the PG gets open space, and he can then find the open man.

Nate had a big game tonight, but at the same moment he is playing big, he is also showing why he can never be something.

With the game still close, he is over there trying to swat the ball away from Jamal Magloire(sp) after a basket (in the 4th Quarter), and then bumping into him as they run down the court. Mike Breen pointed it out and made a great point, how stupid it is that he behaves like that and he has to learn to play the game, because this is how trouble starts, and Breen was dead on. The last thing you need when you are trying to make a comeback is a technical foul, or even worse.....

Plus the other thing that bothers me about Nate was that we are down 12 to the awful Portland Trailblazers on our own court without their best player, and he hits a three to cut the lead to 9 and he is running and jumping down court like Jordan did after he nailed that famous jumper to beat the Cleveland Cavailers in the playoffs. It was just embarassing.
TheOakman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 08:36 AM   #13
Blue&Orange
NBA lottery pick

Blue&Orange is popular on this boardBlue&Orange is popular on this boardBlue&Orange is popular on this boardBlue&Orange is popular on this board

Quote:
If it wasn't Nate we had loose by 20 or more...
Blue&Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 03:59 PM   #14
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Nate showed pride and agression last night. He kept up from getting blown out. Edit: didn't read all the threads afterwards. Of course when Crawford hit the 52, i don't believe we lost. The problem with the game was we were way too jumpshot happy, just like against Dallas. Make the other team play defense and then see what happens.

Last edited by knickscity : 03-23-2007 at 04:02 PM.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: