Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-23-2007, 02:16 PM   #1
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Annoying posting habits

I just can't stand when people use "..." between every sentence, and refuse to use periods. Just pisses me off for whatever reason.

I also use a TON of brackets in my posts, although I'm not sure if it annoys anyone.

Anyone have anything else?
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 02:18 PM   #2
number23
Decent playground baller

number23 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Annoying posting habits

5 new Kobe posts a day does it for me.
number23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 02:20 PM   #3
Amigo
Knicks Fan 4 Life

Amigo has an OK reputation so far

When they leave just one word and not a sentence explaining their point. Example: Yes.

Why yes? Yes because? That's what kills me here.
Amigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 02:24 PM   #4
Orealius
Great young streetballer

Orealius has an OK reputation so far

The dot think annoys me too... I dont like run on sentences... lack of commas.... periods.... or just any type of readable format and Capitalizing Words That aren't Supposed To Be.... I also hate when people put their names at the end of their posts.

Orealius
Orealius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 02:24 PM   #5
Silent Mav
Local High School Star

Silent Mav has decent reputationSilent Mav has decent reputation

When someone starts a thread and says "discuss".
Silent Mav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 02:26 PM   #6
Orealius
Great young streetballer

Orealius has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Mav

I can't wait for the next HH mock season to start. Dibs on Raptors.

Discuss...
Orealius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 02:27 PM   #7
ThaKid
King

ThaKid has an OK reputation so far

haha i do that, but have been doing it less lately
ThaKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 02:28 PM   #8
Fatal9
owwwww

Fatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

when people "co-sign" other comments
Fatal9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 02:29 PM   #9
the even bigger black guy
High School Varsity 6th Man

the even bigger black guy has decent reputation

...Agreed

Mathius
the even bigger black guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 02:29 PM   #10
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Mav

Or, "anyone have anything else?".

RidonKs
Old 03-23-2007, 02:29 PM   #11
different107
National High School Star

different107 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
I just can't stand when people use "..." between every sentence, and refuse to use periods. Just pisses me off for whatever reason.

I also use a TON of brackets in my posts, although I'm not sure if it annoys anyone.

Anyone have anything else?

I used to do that all the time. I've been getting to typing the right way though...i think. : Just joking.
different107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 02:31 PM   #12
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

A short post then maybe a minute later immediately after that another short post from the exact same person coughhandle the rockcough. I realize some people desperately want to raise their post counts but think of everyone (well not me personally thanks to the ignore list) who has to read your mindless garbage and sift through pages of threads because your posts are taking up room.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 02:31 PM   #13
Silent Mav
Local High School Star

Silent Mav has decent reputationSilent Mav has decent reputation

Then the list is complete

Silent
Silent Mav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 02:35 PM   #14
RidonKs
NBA Legend

Also, quoting massive posts and saying "Nice post!" or "That's stupid".
Old 03-23-2007, 02:37 PM   #15
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Math was my favorite subject not English. Sorry. English teachers have told me I always took the easy way out, too lazy to put in effort because I had the ability to excel in English. But my mentality was I didnt want too/disliked English which was the ro*******. And until i adjusted that I'd forever give a half ass effort. So you can see i didnt listen.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: