Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-28-2007, 12:24 PM   #1
DueceDime210
Can barely lace up my sneakers

DueceDime210 has an OK reputation so far
Default The King Of Queens

Does anybody watch that show? i think it's the best show out there, if u dont watch it u should give it a try, its funny
DueceDime210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 12:27 PM   #2
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The King Of Queens

I love it...my gf is obsessed with it so we watch it together when i'm down there. One of the only good sitcoms out there in a time when sitcoms are a dying art
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 12:33 PM   #3
mavsfan4zindagi
Decent college freshman

mavsfan4zindagi has an OK reputation so far

Well you should enjoy it while it lasts. Its coming up on the final few episodes before the show ends for good.
mavsfan4zindagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 01:26 PM   #4
ShawnieMac06
High School Varsity 6th Man

ShawnieMac06 has an OK reputation so far

I'm starting get into more and more now, and yeah, it is too bad that it's ending sometime in May.
ShawnieMac06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 01:38 PM   #5
Rab
Jared Dudley's #1 Fan

Rab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this board

Yes, it's my favorite sitcom of all time. We have all the available seasons on DVD, and I don't buy TV shows on DVD...ever. My wife and I love it.
Rab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 02:31 PM   #6
Moose

It's the best show out there. Period!!! I'm a big time fan... been watching it since forever.....

How do you think i came up with the name Moose????
Old 03-30-2007, 02:45 PM   #7
det2orl
Good High School Starter

det2orl has an OK reputation so far

Yeah, its pretty much the funniest show out right now. My Wife and Kids is a close 2nd.
det2orl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 02:57 PM   #8
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One is considered somewhat coolTarik One is considered somewhat cool

NAS is the REAL King of Queens
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 03:11 PM   #9
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here

Damn good show. Makes me crack up.
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 03:44 PM   #10
Take Your Lumps
Ho Ho Ho

Take Your Lumps has a near all-star reputation hereTake Your Lumps has a near all-star reputation hereTake Your Lumps has a near all-star reputation hereTake Your Lumps has a near all-star reputation hereTake Your Lumps has a near all-star reputation hereTake Your Lumps has a near all-star reputation here

Yeah, it's one of those shows that you can watch with your girl and not be completely bored out of your mind with...there's something for everyone in that show.

Another good one to watch with your significant other is Alias. Chicks dig the sappy parts and the action scenes/dialog are pretty engaging.
Take Your Lumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 04:27 PM   #11
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This show is terrible. How many fat man jokes can you have? Apparently not enough. The dad is a toned down seinfeld character, and the wife peaked on Saved By The Bell.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 05:12 PM   #12
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

GoRapz has decent reputation

King of Queens is some cheap version of Everybody Loves Raymond.

Everybody Loves Raymond = best sitcom out there. Too bad it already ended.
GoRapz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 05:35 PM   #13
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Wow.

I thought Raymond was pretty bad (although not unwatchable) but King of Queens? Seriously? It's better than a few of them out there (every other fat guy/skinny wife show), but I don't laugh at it.

Best Sitcom Ever

1. Seinfeld
2. Friends

3. Raymond
4. Everything Else
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 06:57 PM   #14
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here

I believe that King of Queens was spun off of Raymond. They've had a few crossover shows.
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 07:02 PM   #15
brokenthumb
Kids at the park dunk on me

brokenthumb has an OK reputation so far

I watch the reruns all the time. Better in those time slots than Friends, yes dear, etc. I was just checking wikipedia. It said in 2005-2006 season, CBS inked Kevin James to a deal paying him $500,000 per episode. Wow! I don't know what actual season took place at that time but i'm assuming that was last season or the one before. That would be either 22 or 23 episodes....$11 million or $11,500,000 for the season. I never would have thought he would make that much doing that show.
brokenthumb is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: