Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-07-2007, 12:31 PM   #1
Moose

Default Becker

Anyone on here watches this show? and what do you think about it?
Old 04-07-2007, 04:35 PM   #2
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Becker

The second worst show in the history of television.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 04:37 PM   #3
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board

What's the worst?
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 05:06 PM   #4
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Cool is considered somewhat coolCool is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
The second worst show in the history of television.

Then I would like to ask you, what shows do you like?
Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 05:16 PM   #5
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The ones that don't completely suck?

Edit: I'll be more specific...

Seinfeld
House
Scrubs
The Office

Just to name a few.

Last edited by RidonKs : 04-07-2007 at 05:25 PM.
Old 04-07-2007, 05:39 PM   #6
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
The ones that don't completely suck?

Edit: I'll be more specific...

Seinfeld
House
Scrubs
The Office

Just to name a few.

Okay I get you there, what do you think of the shows...

Rules Of Engagement(New Show)?
Law and Order: SVU?
Two and Half Men?
Old 04-07-2007, 05:43 PM   #7
RidonKs
NBA Legend

First one has the brother from Raymond in it right? That one's ok.

Two and a half whatever is a trainwreck. And I was never into cop/detective shows, unless they were really well done. Justice (which tells the story from the defendants side as opposed to the plaintiffs) is pretty good, and Law and Order: Criminal Intent is easily the best L&O.
Old 04-07-2007, 05:48 PM   #8
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
First one has the brother from Raymond in it right? That one's ok.

Two and a half whatever is a trainwreck. And I was never into cop/detective shows, unless they were really well done. Justice (which tells the story from the defendants side as opposed to the plaintiffs) is pretty good, and Law and Order: Criminal Intent is easily the best L&O.

SVU is the best IMO, you never know whats gonna happen till the end, it is very well written and has a great storyline. And of all the Law and Orders, it easily has the best ratings and most guest stars that are actual stars, its a great show and I love it.

And that other show Rules of Engagement is not the one with Raymonds brother(that one is Til'Death) this show has David Spade in it, its a very funny show you should catch it on CBS Monday nights and see what you think.
Old 04-07-2007, 05:52 PM   #9
dgbigballer9329
Great young streetballer

dgbigballer9329 has an OK reputation so far

Heroes is the best. I can't wait till it comes back. It's the only show I really can't miss. I used to like Grey's Anatomy but I started missing episodes and the plot is just weird now. House is good too, but I haven't seen the first couple seasons.
dgbigballer9329 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 05:53 PM   #10
dgbigballer9329
Great young streetballer

dgbigballer9329 has an OK reputation so far

Oh and yeah, this show is stupid. Boris Becker can be funnier than Ted Danson
dgbigballer9329 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 06:17 PM   #11
RidonKs
NBA Legend

Quote:
And of all the Law and Orders, it easily has the best ratings and most guest stars that are actual stars, its a great show and I love it.

Ratings and guest stars are overrated. This man...

Is not.
Old 04-07-2007, 06:23 PM   #12
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Ratings and guest stars are overrated. This man...

Is not.

I guess, but have you seen the girl on SVU, Benson the girl detective.

Now thats what Im talking about.
Old 04-07-2007, 06:26 PM   #13
RidonKs
NBA Legend

Eh, I don't watch detective shows for eye candy.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: