Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-07-2007, 06:49 PM   #1
D-Wade
Great college starter

D-Wade has an OK reputation so far
Default Anyone watching UFC 69 Tonight?

D-Wade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 06:51 PM   #2
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Anyone watching UFC 69 Tonight?

Yep.

Just ordered it. Card is kinda "meh", but those usually turn out to be the best cards. I hope so anyway.
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 06:52 PM   #3
aahhsin
Banned

aahhsin has an OK reputation so far

no because UFC sucks

gay ass 5 minute rounds.

cheap ass weak card. Shows a bunch of unqualified fighters

They need an event that is remotely comparable to Bushido 9 or second coming Prde 33
aahhsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 06:53 PM   #4
D-Wade
Great college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboy11
Yep.

Just ordered it. Card is kinda "meh", but those usually turn out to be the best cards. I hope so anyway.

Yeh i kind of got the same feeling, no real big name on the card. Pride is on after the UFC event, now that is MMA.
Old 04-07-2007, 07:08 PM   #5
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Zan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation here

Card isn't good enough for me to order it..but I'll be looking all over the net for the Gsp and Sanchez fights tomorrow...
Zan Tabak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 07:13 PM   #6
D-Wade
Great college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zan Tabak
Card isn't good enough for me to order it..but I'll be looking all over the net for the Gsp and Sanchez fights tomorrow...

Usually avalible live on the net in the right places lol.
Old 04-07-2007, 08:24 PM   #7
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

My uncle's friend is on Ultimate fighter five on SPIKE TV right now. Bald guy named Manny aka PITBULL.
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 08:38 PM   #8
fatboy11

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersDynasty
My uncle's friend is on Ultimate fighter five on SPIKE TV right now. Bald guy named Manny aka PITBULL.
Your uncle wouldn't happen to be of Armenian descent, would he?

By the way, I read on a forum that Manny is a bad mofo. Like crazy. He's Karo Parisyan's cousin.
Old 04-07-2007, 08:42 PM   #9
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Your uncle wouldn't happen to be of Armenian descent, would he?

By the way, I read on a forum that Manny is a bad mofo. Like crazy. He's Karo Parisyan's cousin.
Yeah he is bro, obviously so am I. Yeah I know Karo as well. I actually talked to Manny about a week before he was supposed to go on the show, he is completely nuts, let's see how he does.

P.S. I don't know if this is a rerun or not, so if it is please don't ruin it for me.
Old 04-07-2007, 08:57 PM   #10
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

bunch of my friends are at the event right now. i didnt feel like it was worth it, noone i really care to see fight is on this card. i did see jenna jameson and tito ortiz last night at the club tho.
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 09:01 PM   #11
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
bunch of my friends are at the event right now. i didnt feel like it was worth it, noone i really care to see fight is on this card. i did see jenna jameson and tito ortiz last night at the club tho.
I saw Jenna Jamison a week ago at a club too, she's anorexic, looked like a total skank with those tattoos.
Old 04-07-2007, 09:04 PM   #12
fatboy11

Quote:
Yeah he is bro, obviously so am I. Yeah I know Karo as well. I actually talked to Manny about a week before he was supposed to go on the show, he is completely nuts, let's see how he does.

P.S. I don't know if this is a rerun or not, so if it is please don't ruin it for me.
You don't know if what is a re-run?

I've just heard that Manny is a crazy dude. I heard he's tapped Karo before and is supposedly really good. He's my pick to win the thing. I'm a big Karo fan as well.

I'd like to see Karo get a chance in Pride FC since they are opening up a 170 division.
Old 04-07-2007, 09:09 PM   #13
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
You don't know if what is a re-run?

I've just heard that Manny is a crazy dude. I heard he's tapped Karo before and is supposedly really good. He's my pick to win the thing. I'm a big Karo fan as well.

I'd like to see Karo get a chance in Pride FC since they are opening up a 170 division.
I've been looking for it for weeks now and this is the first time I got a chance to see it, so I'm not really sure if this was the premier or not. Yeah Manny will be hard to beat, only chance is to knock him out, he's not someone that would tap out or be passive in a fight.

Though I'm pretty sure he didn't win the whole thing, otherwise my uncle would have told me.
Old 04-07-2007, 09:17 PM   #14
brokenthumb
Kids at the park dunk on me

brokenthumb has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
I've been looking for it for weeks now and this is the first time I got a chance to see it, so I'm not really sure if this was the premier or not. Yeah Manny will be hard to beat, only chance is to knock him out, he's not someone that would tap out or be passive in a fight.

Though I'm pretty sure he didn't win the whole thing, otherwise my uncle would have told me.

I was confused at what you were talking about as well...until i went back and reread. You are watching the TUF 5 right now...it is a rerun from thursday night. Everyone else is gearing up for the UFC 69 tonight.
brokenthumb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 12:44 AM   #15
fatboy11

How about that?

Wow.

This is why I love MMA.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: