Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-13-2007, 07:35 PM   #1
ElPigto
*****istrator

ElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default I'm Embarrased at the Morons which Roam ISH

This upsets me, it really does.

I usually don't take anything personally, but this pissed me off and hope the mods do something about it.
ElPigto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 07:41 PM   #2
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I'm Embarrased at the Morons which Roam ISH

Its immature and childish behavior, but I agree that racist comments (even in jest) do not belong here or anywhere as far as I am concerned.

Zero tolerance.

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 07:42 PM   #3
KINGofTHEcourt
Banned

KINGofTHEcourt has an OK reputation so far

Say someting like "If we gave you so much motivation to lose weight, why aren't you doing that instead of posting on ISH?"
KINGofTHEcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 07:44 PM   #4
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

shafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected poster

That's pathetic by whoever that freak is. I agree, zero tolerance for these *******s.
shafir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 07:47 PM   #5
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Hooooold the **** up...so this dude complains to me because i was "mean to him"

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...t=37175&page=3

And then he goes and does THAT?? Yeah he needs to be banned for that one
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 07:53 PM   #6
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
Hooooold the **** up...so this dude complains to me because i was "mean to him"

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...t=37175&page=3

And then he goes and does THAT?? Yeah he needs to be banned for that one

Wow, he's kinda scary....

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 08:32 PM   #7
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Yah I used to get pm's like that. Then the kid got ethered and people started feeling bad for him.

Last edited by statman32 : 04-13-2007 at 08:36 PM.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 08:41 PM   #8
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Cool is considered somewhat coolCool is considered somewhat cool

Howard is a fat a$$ with glasses, no need to worry about him man, if he does anything again to you, just send a Jenny Craig meal to his house and he will run away like there is ants in his pants.

Last edited by Cool : 04-13-2007 at 08:45 PM.
Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 08:44 PM   #9
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

GoRapz has decent reputation

sorry, but can someone explain to me what a 'wetback' is? im not big into racist names.
GoRapz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 08:47 PM   #10
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRapz
sorry, but can someone explain to me what a 'wetback' is? im not big into racist names.

A mexican illegal alien
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 08:49 PM   #11
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

GoRapz has decent reputation

wow Howard you *****. Your feelings really get that hurt?
GoRapz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 08:50 PM   #12
The_Masterplan
Banned

The_Masterplan has an OK reputation so far

I dont think Mods can do anything about PMs, sorry.

Maybe if he does it in a thread.
The_Masterplan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 09:13 PM   #13
ElPigto
*****istrator

ElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRapz
wow Howard you *****. Your feelings really get that hurt?

I'm not an illegal, I'm a US citizen, but many people that are my friends or family are illegals, and i don't appreciate the comment at all. I'm not hurt, but it does piss me off.
Old 04-13-2007, 09:23 PM   #14
Cavs Fan
Kids at the park dunk on me

Cavs Fan has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElPigto
I'm not an illegal, I'm a US citizen, but many people that are my friends or family are illegals, and i don't appreciate the comment at all. I'm not hurt, but it does piss me off.

What he said was racist, but by not turning the illegals in that you consider friends an family, you might be aiding and abetting a criminal. Which is worse?
Cavs Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 09:41 PM   #15
ElPigto
*****istrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavs Fan
What he said was racist, but by not turning the illegals in that you consider friends an family, you might be aiding and abetting a criminal. Which is worse?

What criminals?

To me is worst that people who are rapists and real criminals are roaming the streets. Illegals are here illegally which I understand is a crime, but they are earning their living rightfully so. They still pay their taxes and they are not out there abusing little girls or killing people. Well at least the people that I know. Some of my friends are actually attending university. Those illegals who are kids, they have absolutely no fault for their parents being here. Parents are just desperate to get out of a country who is corrupt economically.

I understand why people want to kick out immigrants, and it's okay that they think that, I don't care, everyone has their own opinion. When they attack any of my family or friends personally though, I refuse to stay down because these are people I will be fighting for their rights one day. There are bigger boneheads in this country who are more dangerous than most immigrants. Every single group has their criminals, therefore it isn't illogical to say there are some illegals who do bad, but that's just a minority, and I hate the minority get judged.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: