Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-21-2007, 10:04 PM   #1
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here
Default remember when Kobe fans used to call Tmac "Me-Mac?"

isn't it hard to believe? especially now? you watch Tmac out there he's playing like Nash.

I remember that dumb nickname was all over the damn place back a few years ago.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 10:06 PM   #2
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: remember when Kobe fans used to call Tmac "Me-Mac?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15
isn't it hard to believe? especially now? you watch Tmac out there he's playing like Nash.

Remember when Kenyon Martin was considered not injury prone. :
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 10:10 PM   #3
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

i think that started when the magic owner was feuding with him and calling him selfish?
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 10:13 PM   #4
cookiemonster
I hit open layups

cookiemonster has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxNeXuSxX
Remember when Kenyon Martin was considered not injury prone. :

Never, he broke his leg in college and again his rookie year in the nba.
cookiemonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 10:15 PM   #5
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookiemonster
Never, he broke his leg in college and again his rookie year in the nba.
...Yes, that was the point. :)
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 10:17 PM   #6
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Regardless of what he was called in the past, he has improved his game, especially this year, and he should get props for it.

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 10:19 PM   #7
Poseidon
Banned

Poseidon has decent reputationPoseidon has decent reputation

Remember when Gilbert Arenas fans used to think that Gilbo was on Kobe's "level?"
Poseidon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 10:28 PM   #8
BIG FURB
Serious playground baller

BIG FURB has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

I thought it was raptor fans that started that
BIG FURB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 10:31 PM   #9
ThaKid
King

ThaKid has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poseidon
Remember when Gilbert Arenas fans used to think that Gilbo was on Kobe's "level?"
Oh wait!, they do!
ThaKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 10:32 PM   #10
DirkLegend41
Kids at the park dunk on me

DirkLegend41 has decent reputation

Remember when people used to say Kobe is selfish and can never lead the Lakers to the Playoffs? Isn't that hard to believe now that he's done 2 years in a row?
DirkLegend41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 10:35 PM   #11
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Oh wait!, they do!
*looks around*

they do?
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 11:19 PM   #12
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Remember when the bench was a place where players were safe from racking up fouls?
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 11:21 PM   #13
Dick Biggly
Good High School Starter

Dick Biggly has no real reputation yet.

Am i the only one that honestly DOESN'T remember that? Me-Mac is just simply a horrible parody/nickname. I would have gone with "T-Wack".
Dick Biggly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 11:29 PM   #14
Solid Snake
Local High School Star

Solid Snake is starting to rub some people the wrong waySolid Snake is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Unhappy Re: remember when Kobe fans used to call Tmac "Me-Mac?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick Biggly
Am i the only one that honestly DOESN'T remember that? Me-Mac is just simply a horrible parody/nickname. I would have gone with "T-Wack".

I don't remember that either. I remember the description of him being a selfish player, but I don't specifically remember the name "me mack."

What was it, like 3 of yall that said it or something? Either way I missed it.
Solid Snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 11:30 PM   #15
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick Biggly

I've never heard the word Me-Mac before
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: