Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Houston Rockets Forum

Houston Rockets Forum Houston Rockets message board - rockets fan forum

Closed Thread

Old 04-28-2007, 08:22 PM   #1
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation
Default Round 1: Rockets vs Jazz games 4-6

Game 3 (and link to earlier threads) is here: http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38965
Old 04-28-2007, 08:27 PM   #2
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Round 1: Rockets vs Jazz game 4

rockets need to take this game.
Old 04-28-2007, 08:28 PM   #3
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED

ripthekik has an OK reputation so far

rockets gonna have a tough night
but yao will step up after reviewing his mistakes and score 30+

tmac will have to drive a lot if the rockets want to have a chance of winning.
Old 04-28-2007, 08:28 PM   #4
Fudge
FREE RUSS & BUDADIIII

Fudge is starting to rub some people the wrong way

yo rezz, i thought you're from Houston?

Btw, nice pic
Old 04-28-2007, 08:33 PM   #5
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudge
yo rezz, i thought you're from Houston?

Btw, nice pic
Thx. and yes, i am from houston. I live near the galleria.
Old 04-28-2007, 08:45 PM   #6
Ballastic
<////////////}~

Ballastic has an OK reputation so far

Im surprised Don Cheto took your bet and declined mines Rezznor. He couldve just accepted my bet, which would have only been til the end of the playoffs. He must really hate Houston to make that bet with you. When you win, make him wear the gayest avatar you can find.
Old 04-28-2007, 08:48 PM   #7
rezznor
Nosetradamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballastic
Im surprised Don Cheto took your bet and declined mines Rezznor. He couldve just accepted my bet, which would have only been til the end of the playoffs. He must really hate Houston to make that bet with you. When you win, make him wear the gayest avatar you can find.
i've got one in mind already. was gonna go to mew if we won, but im gonna give it to doncheto instead.
Old 04-28-2007, 08:55 PM   #8
Ballastic
<////////////}~

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
i've got one in mind already. was gonna go to mew if we won, but im gonna give it to doncheto instead.

Mew is one of the more reasonable Jazz fans, if anyone deserves a gay avatar it would be DonPuto.
Old 04-28-2007, 09:01 PM   #9
Chalkmaze
Good college starter

Chalkmaze has decent reputationChalkmaze has decent reputation

If the Jazz win this game then this is definitely a series that they can win. Obviously Houston would still have one more home game if it goes 7 games, but I think Utah's confidence would be higher than Houston's knowing they had to overcome such a terrible beginning and setting an NBA record by holding Houston to only 4 players scoring. So I think game 7 would be a pretty even match-up, even with Houston being at home.

I expect it to be a tough battle tonight, I expect Houston to have made some adjustments, this is a very important game for the Jazz to win.
Old 04-28-2007, 09:43 PM   #10
Mewwem22
Go Jazz!

Mewwem22 is a pretty well-respected posterMewwem22 is a pretty well-respected posterMewwem22 is a pretty well-respected poster

The game 3 win means nothing if the jazz don't win this game as well. Winning game 3 means that the jazz want to avoid a sweep. Winning game 3 and 4 means that they are serious about this and want to win the series. Hopefully the jazz know that and are able to pull this game out. And hopefully both teams shoot better this game, otherwise our games will end up on NBA TV again.
Old 04-28-2007, 09:50 PM   #11
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

89-83 Rockets. Sticking to my prediction.

39 for McGrady. Luther with maybe 23. Yao - 22 and 12.
Old 04-28-2007, 09:52 PM   #12
Ballastic
<////////////}~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mewwem22
The game 3 win means nothing if the jazz don't win this game as well. Winning game 3 means that the jazz want to avoid a sweep. Winning game 3 and 4 means that they are serious about this and want to win the series. Hopefully the jazz know that and are able to pull this game out. And hopefully both teams shoot better this game, otherwise our games will end up on NBA TV again.

You didnt know the Jazz won game 3?

edit : nevermind I misread
Old 04-28-2007, 10:27 PM   #13
Fudge
FREE RUSS & BUDADIIII

Fudge is starting to rub some people the wrong way

I'm so scared right now, you don't even know...
Old 04-28-2007, 10:35 PM   #14
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED

i'm pissed nuggets lost their game.
now rockets better get this to make my day better.

Yao = 30 !!!
Old 04-28-2007, 10:42 PM   #15
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED

here we go.
feeling good about rockets energy today
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread