Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 04-29-2007, 12:47 AM   #1
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here
Default Round 1: Phoenix Suns vs. Los Angeles Lakers; Gm 4

Not expecting anything. Just going to watch and hope for the best. I'm glad they showed some heart and pride in gm 3 and I hope to see more of it. Defensive intensity will have be at all time high.

Go Lakers!!!

Last edited by hotsizzle : 04-29-2007 at 12:50 AM.
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 12:51 AM   #2
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Cool is considered somewhat coolCool is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Round 1: Phoenix Suns vs. Los Angeles Lakers (Going for the tie)

I was gonna post the gamecast later tonight I swear, but its all good. I HOPE WE CAN HAVE A REPEAT OF THE LAST GAMES PERFORMANCE OR EVEN BETTER. HOPEFULLY KWAME AND LAMAR CAN PLAY GREAT AGAIN.

GO LAKERS!!!!!!!!
Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 01:22 AM   #3
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Round 1: Phoenix Suns vs. Los Angeles Lakers; Gm 4

Cool, you were slacking... your bro was probably doing more homework!

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 01:30 AM   #4
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Cool is considered somewhat coolCool is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
Cool, you were slacking... your bro was probably doing more homework!

I am sorry, STOP YELLING AT ME!!!

JK/
Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 01:36 AM   #5
kobedaman24
its ours nxt year LA09

kobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this board

We need to play good D and get everybody involved just like Gm 3
kobedaman24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 06:30 AM   #6
lovethetriangle
LAKER FAN FOR LIFE

lovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation here

Intensity and heart for 48 minutes is all I ask for.

Lets go Lakers, Lets go.
lovethetriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 09:27 AM   #7
JellyBean
College superstar

JellyBean has a near all-star reputation hereJellyBean has a near all-star reputation hereJellyBean has a near all-star reputation hereJellyBean has a near all-star reputation hereJellyBean has a near all-star reputation hereJellyBean has a near all-star reputation here

Give them heck, Lakers!!! I am hoping that the Lakers can, again, get inside Nash's head and totally mess up the Suns offense. Kobe "The Real MVP" has to continue to attack. And the the rest of the Lakers have to play like they did the other day in game 3. You guys can do it. COme on, Lakers!!!
JellyBean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 11:08 AM   #8
SoCalMike

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Unfortunately, I will not be online during the game my friends. The in-laws are having a family bbq and get together that starts at noon. Needless to say, I am not happy about it. I will be watching as much of the game as possible without getting in trouble.

It pisses me off that the world does not stop for my hoop addiction!

I will be rooting for the Lakers for sure!

Go Lakers!

Old 04-29-2007, 12:45 PM   #9
ZeN

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsizzle

Not expecting anything. Just going to watch and hope for the best. I'm glad they showed some heart and pride in gm 3 and I hope to see more of it. Defensive intensity will have be at all time high.

Go Lakers!!!

Yup.. Just what I was thinking
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 02:02 PM   #10
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Lets Go Lakes!!!!
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 03:52 PM   #11
Lakers_Kobe_Fan
NBA sixth man of the year

Lakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputation

WOW....I HATE Jon Barry...such a Loser
Lakers_Kobe_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 06:57 PM   #12
eizljay
Can barely lace up my sneakers

eizljay has an OK reputation so far

We lost guys. Kobe and Odom played their hearts out.
But the Suns' trio of Nash, Amare, and MArion was too much.

Maybe next year, GM Mitch will finally make a move for the better.
eizljay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 09:28 PM   #13
JellyBean
College superstar

JellyBean has a near all-star reputation hereJellyBean has a near all-star reputation hereJellyBean has a near all-star reputation hereJellyBean has a near all-star reputation hereJellyBean has a near all-star reputation hereJellyBean has a near all-star reputation here

Dang!!! Y'all gotta get some help for Kobe.
JellyBean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 09:57 PM   #14
SoCalMike

Ouch.....

Old 04-29-2007, 11:38 PM   #15
LakerDynasty00
High school junior varsity star

LakerDynasty00 has decent reputationLakerDynasty00 has decent reputation

We didn't play the same kind of D we did in game 3. I simply don't understand why we didn't run any traps. If it worked in game 3 why not try it until it fails in game 4? I'm so confused about this game. I guess we just have to hope for a miracle in game 5.
LakerDynasty00 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: