Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-29-2007, 04:54 PM   #1
bullsfan
I hit open 5-footers

bullsfan has an OK reputation so far
Default Glove_20

Its official I won the bet(Bulls won the series) now you gotta man up and wear any avator I choose you for a moth.
so any of you guys that hate Glove_20 help me out and pick the gayest avator for him and I will choose one for him to wear

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38082

No.21

Note: It has to be office-friendly and be OK for the standards of this message board
bullsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 04:56 PM   #2
loot
H.U.M.A.N. World

loot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Glove_20

gayest i could find
loot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 04:56 PM   #3
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullsfan
Its official I won the bet(Bulls won the series) now you gotta man up and wear any avator I choose you for a moth.
so any of you guys that hate Glove_20 help me out and pick the gayest avator for him and I will choose one for him to wear

No.21

Note: It has to be office-friendly and be OK for the standards of this message board

um... i dont think a gayvatar is allowed under the friendly rules of the bet.

but I think you should make an animated GIF so you can pack as many insulting ideas as possible
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 04:56 PM   #4
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

No.21

See if you can get Kwajo to photoshop GP in a dress. That would be pure entertainment.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 04:57 PM   #5
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool

better yet, make something that says

Nash >>>>> Payton in their primes
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 05:00 PM   #6
Voice of Reason
Local High School Star

Voice of Reason has not been impressing people

Quote:

No.21

Or find the topic i made to tontoz (do a search). I gave him an avatar he refused to wear. It would fit the Glove perfectly like a pair of Isotoners.
Voice of Reason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 05:04 PM   #7
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

How do you post a GIF that you made in a post?
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 05:05 PM   #8
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

MaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this board

Incidentally, didn't Payton play today? And they lost right?
MaxFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 05:06 PM   #9
Voice of Reason
Local High School Star

Voice of Reason has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7

Copy url of photo...click the "image" icon next to the "quote" icon. Paste the url in the image code. Add reply and wallah.
Voice of Reason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 05:06 PM   #10
Solid Snake
Local High School Star

Solid Snake is starting to rub some people the wrong waySolid Snake is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Unhappy Re: Glove_20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7

Very carefully.
Solid Snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 05:06 PM   #11
sbw19
Decent college freshman

sbw19 has decent reputation

Rather funny and disturbing..

sbw19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 05:08 PM   #12
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The GIF doesnt have a URL i just made it.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 05:10 PM   #13
bullsfan
I hit open 5-footers

bullsfan has an OK reputation so far

Come on Kwajo do your magic but make sure its 80x80 and Glove 20 where are you
bullsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 05:10 PM   #14
sbw19
Decent college freshman

sbw19 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxFly
Incidentally, didn't Payton play today? And they lost right?

Yup. Played 18 mins, was scoreless though. Had 3rbs and 2TOs and that's it.
sbw19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 05:12 PM   #15
Chalkmaze
Good college starter

Chalkmaze has decent reputationChalkmaze has decent reputation

Chalkmaze is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: