Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-01-2007, 06:45 PM   #1
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default The XFL

how well do you guys remember the XFL? I was a fan of it the first few weeks. I thought that it was a neat idea at first. The cute nicknames on the back of the jerseys, the team names, cheerleaders, QB calls being played on the stadium loudspeakers, the ball-chasing for the opening posession,etc. What are your lasting memories of the XFL?

"THIS..............IS.................THE XFL!!!!!!!!!!!!"
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 06:47 PM   #2
-primetime-

Default Re: The XFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
how well do you guys remember the XFL? I was a fan of it the first few weeks. I thought that it was a neat idea at first. The cute nicknames on the back of the jerseys, the team names, cheerleaders, QB calls being played on the stadium loudspeakers, the ball-chasing for the opening posession,etc. What are your lasting memories of the XFL?

"THIS..............IS.................THE XFL!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I remember not being interested at all....kinda like NFL Europe
Old 05-01-2007, 06:48 PM   #3
Bobcat4Ever
Six Pack Cat

Bobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation here

All I know is that Rob "He Hate Me" Smart played for the Panthers.
Bobcat4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 06:49 PM   #4
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

if I could find a He Hate Me jersey on ebay and wear it around town man............I would get so much p ussy that my dick would explode
Old 05-01-2007, 06:51 PM   #5
-primetime-

Quote:
if I could find a He Hate Me jersey on ebay and wear it around town man............I would get so much p ussy that my dick would explode

yeah, because all the hot chicks know who "He Hate Me" is...
Old 05-01-2007, 06:52 PM   #6
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

Quote:
Originally Posted by -primetime-
yeah, because all the hot chicks know who "He Hate Me" is...

Well, they best RECOGNIZE!
Old 05-01-2007, 06:52 PM   #7
Bobcat4Ever
Six Pack Cat

Bobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:

no comment
Bobcat4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 07:03 PM   #8
TheBynumProject
Byonic

TheBynumProject has decent reputation

The XFL was AWFUL. NBC and Vince McMahon/WWE lost somehing like 70 million bucks on it...and it was only around 1 year. Talk about pathetic. Tommy Maddux is the only person who can say he's glad the XFL existed.
TheBynumProject is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 07:19 PM   #9
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I always thought it wierd that gov. Jesse "the mind" ventura had enough free time every week to fly to a game and be a commentator. Maybe they need to give the gov. of MN more to do...

It was ok, not great football and the cheerleaders were teases. Shoulda done it right on showtime with stripleaders and "stingers" on the field.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 10:29 PM   #10
RobertSwift31
High School JV MVP

RobertSwift31 has an OK reputation so far

The best part was that the cameramen were on the feild. Them running around trying to catch some action while trying to avoid contact was funny.
RobertSwift31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 11:04 PM   #11
Amigo
Knicks Fan 4 Life

Amigo has an OK reputation so far

I remember the cheerleaders. Looked like strippers.
Amigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 01:59 AM   #12
Done_And_Done
D & D

Done_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Its always nice when you have options or theres an alternative to something thats currently already good or successful but if McMahons ambition or focal point was to compete with the NFL then im lost for words.

Is that how much of loss he endured from the failed project? 70mill?

But then again, the McMahon family is beyond stupid rich so I guess they can afford to test multi million dollar ideas to the public because if it flys it flys...
And if it bombs...
Well, Its only 3 quarters of a 100million right
Done_And_Done is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 02:03 AM   #13
OneWay
GREATEST OF ALL TIME!!

OneWay has an OK reputation so far

With all those millions being thrown around, Vince losig 70 mill, Jerome Jones getting 5 a year etc...why can't I have just 1 mill?
OneWay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 12:44 PM   #14
sulsuvtut27
Brook Lopez=beast!!!!!

sulsuvtut27 has decent reputation

the XFL was awsome. Was it true that they set up games and who won the title for the only year?
sulsuvtut27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 05:23 PM   #15
dab0yech0
3 Ball like Piatkowski

dab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation here

Who can forget those XFL commercials with the cheerleaders? Id skeet on every single one of those girls. I also remember during one game the Kat from WWF was in the booth commentating and she started stripping! to Vince McMahon
dab0yech0 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: