Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 05-04-2007, 01:31 PM   #1
Rab
Jared Dudley's #1 Fan

Rab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this board
Default When is the draft lottery?

I can't remember when they do this. Is it during the Finals?

I'm just anxious to see what happens with that ATL pick. I would really like for the Suns to get Brandan Wright.
Rab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 01:34 PM   #2
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: When is the draft lottery?

May 25th
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 01:35 PM   #3
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rab
I can't remember when they do this. Is it during the Finals?

I'm just anxious to see what happens with that ATL pick. I would really like for the Suns to get Brandan Wright.

You think the Suns take Brandan Wright over Al Horford? I dont even see B.Wright going past 3. It would be stupid of gms.
Old 05-04-2007, 01:42 PM   #4
Rab
Jared Dudley's #1 Fan

Rab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
You think the Suns take Brandan Wright over Al Horford? I dont even see B.Wright going past 3. It would be stupid of gms.
I certainly wouldn't complain about Horford. I don't think he'll be there either, but I just want it to happen. I heard he might be there at #4.
Rab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 01:48 PM   #5
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The Suns have more of a chance at getting the 5th pick than they do of staying put and picking 4th.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 02:50 PM   #6
JohnnyBravo5
Local High School Star

JohnnyBravo5 has an OK reputation so far

Keep dreaming. Atl is getting the #1 pick. David Stern has fixed it. We are the fastest growing city (Now bigger than Boston and Detroit), the 9th largest TV market, and 3rd highest viewership of the NBA on TV. The NBA can't afford to let that market stay stagnant. So we will get #1 and #11 get Oden and Conley and have 10 games on TNT next year. Book it.

All that being said, Phoenix should pick Noah with our pick. Or better yet Brewer. You got to get a defensive player sometime
JohnnyBravo5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 02:55 PM   #7
A Roc 23
Back Better Then Ever

A Roc 23 has decent reputationA Roc 23 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBravo5
All that being said, Phoenix should pick Noah with our pick. Or better yet Brewer. You got to get a defensive player sometime

The Suns have the 4th leading vote getter for DPOY

AND

An all-NBA first defensive team member.

Thanks.

GOBB why can't they get Brandon Wright? Oden/Durant take the 1/2 spots. I think that if the Bucks got the 3rd pick they would take a hard look at Julien Wright. I wouldn't be surprised to see them get a small forward since they already have Villa and Bogut.
A Roc 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 03:00 PM   #8
JohnnyBravo5
Local High School Star

JohnnyBravo5 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Roc 23

AND

Thanks.

GOBB why can't they get Brandon Wright? Oden/Durant take the 1/2 spots. I think that if the Bucks got the 3rd pick they would take a hard look at Julien Wright. I wouldn't be surprised to see them get a small forward since they already have Villa and Bogut.

And you believe that your team plays great defense?

God you Suns fans are delusional.
JohnnyBravo5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 03:00 PM   #9
Ross
I airball my layups

Ross has an OK reputation so far

Wow didn't realise it was this month. Its going to be great, can't wait to see who gets Oden & Durant.
Ross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 03:02 PM   #10
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Roc 23

AND

Thanks.

Because Brandan Wright is a top 3 prospect. Should be a lock...GM's would be flat out retarded for passing him up. Bucks included. Suns land him and i think Stern should try rigging the season to eliminate thier "luck" in aquiring so much phucking talent. : Not ignoring the potential Brandan could go 4 just saying he shouldnt.

Julian Wright is not a top 3 pick my friend. Mid lottery.

Doesnt Phx have cap issues they gotta address?
Old 05-04-2007, 03:04 PM   #11
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBravo5
Keep dreaming. Atl is getting the #1 pick. David Stern has fixed it. We are the fastest growing city (Now bigger than Boston and Detroit), the 9th largest TV market, and 3rd highest viewership of the NBA on TV. The NBA can't afford to let that market stay stagnant. So we will get #1 and #11 get Oden and Conley and have 10 games on TNT next year. Book it.

Wacklanta Look at you on Conley now...you were talkin bout that Jarvis all last month.
Old 05-04-2007, 03:05 PM   #12
hippos
Banned

hippos has decent reputation

Bucks would take Julian over Brandan if they were smart...which they aren't so the Suns will get Julian Wright.

But if by chance the Bucks are smart and do take Julian, then Phoenix should take Noah.
hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 03:06 PM   #13
dejordan
Mars Blackmon Lives!

dejordan has an OK reputation so far

if i was picking a swingman from this rookie crop i would take brewer. he's big, athletic, loves to defend, isn't a ball hog, plays team ball all the time, and has decent shooting form, so he may become a good shooter in time. not what i'd take for the hawks or suns though.
dejordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 03:07 PM   #14
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippos
Bucks would take Julian over Brandan if they were smart...which they aren't so the Suns will get Julian Wright.

But if by chance the Bucks are smart and do take Julian, then Phoenix should take Noah.

Yeah with a top 3 pick take Julian Wright. As a Sixers fan that means someone is slipping and we can steal them. I hope they do that.

Noah? Get real, Horford is a better fit than Noah. Smarten up.
Old 05-04-2007, 03:08 PM   #15
hippos
Banned

hippos has decent reputation

Horford on Phoenix? lol

Why, do they want a younger Kurt Thomas? Cause I'm sure he's so important that they're rushing to replace him ASAP.
hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: