Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-04-2007, 08:35 PM   #1
ILballa
Hemp Coach

ILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation here
Default How fast can you run one mile?

Today at school in gym we had to run a mile. So it made me think. What is everybody's fastest mile. BTW i got 6:00
ILballa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 08:49 PM   #2
WuTangWizard
Local High School Star

WuTangWizard has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: How fast can you run one mile?

We never had to run the mile at my school. I'd probably get around 6 minutes though.
WuTangWizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 08:50 PM   #3
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

My best is like 5:55.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 08:53 PM   #4
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'd be more likely to pass GOBB in total post count than successfully complete a mile run.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 09:00 PM   #5
Bobcat4Ever
Six Pack Cat

Bobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation here

Last time I ran a mile in freakin 5:30 and I will never do that **** again
Bobcat4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 10:30 PM   #6
different107
National High School Star

different107 has decent reputation

It's been a while since I was actually timed, but I think it was around 6 minutes. Maybe a touch below.
different107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 10:42 PM   #7
ForceOfNature
In It to Win It

ForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputation

Damn man, you guys are fast. Last time I ran was when I was 17 (2 years ago), I ran it in about 7:30. I could probably run much faster now though (at 19).
ForceOfNature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 12:28 AM   #8
The_Masterplan
Banned

The_Masterplan has an OK reputation so far

7th grade i ran a 5:53. Now i could probably run under a 6:30.

My average time when I was actually in shape was around 6:00.
The_Masterplan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 12:32 AM   #9
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

last time i ran a timed mile was 8th grade, it was under 6 minutes, around 5:55 give or take a few seconds. i'm 18 now though so thats probably not accurate anymore.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 12:38 AM   #10
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

GoRapz has decent reputation

what the hell...were you guys running at full speed? or jogging?
GoRapz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 12:39 AM   #11
Ri3tN
I brick open layups

Ri3tN has an OK reputation so far

5:30
Ri3tN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 12:45 AM   #12
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

that **** would take me closer to 10 minutes than 6
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 12:47 AM   #13
KINGofTHEcourt
Banned

KINGofTHEcourt has an OK reputation so far

I'm in great shape and it would take me 8+ minutes to run a mile.
KINGofTHEcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 12:52 AM   #14
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRapz
what the hell...were you guys running at full speed? or jogging?

I just used to run a lot and keep in shape good so i could run a 6 minute mile and i threw up after i ran it.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 12:53 AM   #15
qwerty
(o_0)

qwerty has decent reputationqwerty has decent reputation

lies
qwerty is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: