Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-06-2007, 12:46 PM   #1
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool
Default Would you do this? (very awkward question)

i just watched one of the old Fresh PRince of BEl Airs which had a scenario like this, and I was just wondering:

let's say your best friend got married and then they found out the guy is sterile or something.

and in confidence, he says he wants you to have sex with his wife just to get her pregnant.

would you do it?

i'd personally find it far too weird and unsettling in the long run and that complete overrides any desire to have sex with my best friend's wife.
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 12:57 PM   #2
The_Masterplan
Banned

The_Masterplan has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Would you do this? (very awkward question)

If she was hot, I'd hit it.
The_Masterplan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 12:58 PM   #3
skillswithaz
I bust ghosts

skillswithaz has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Masterplan
amen
skillswithaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 01:09 PM   #4
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Zan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Masterplan
Hmmm...18 years!..by law she can have you paying support ...probably better to get fixed and don't tell anyone and then keep hitting it ...and when they ask you why she's not pregnet>>>> :)
Zan Tabak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 01:19 PM   #5
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool

let's say she is okay

a 7 on the scale.
Old 05-06-2007, 01:32 PM   #6
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zan Tabak
Hmmm...18 years!..by law she can have you paying support

Yep exactly what I was thinking. As for the original question, couldn't you just donate your sperm and have a procedure done? so you wouldn't necessarily have to have sex with her. Anyways I would say no because it would be to weird to see my kid being raised by some other man.

I wonder if I would do it for a family member?
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 01:42 PM   #7
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALBballer
Anyways I would say no because it would be to weird to see my kid being raised by some other man.
That's the exact reason why I wouldn't do it. No way am I letting another man raise me son, that would just be too wierd.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 02:01 PM   #8
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALBballer
Yep exactly what I was thinking. As for the original question, couldn't you just donate your sperm and have a procedure done? so you wouldn't necessarily have to have sex with her. Anyways I would say no because it would be to weird to see my kid being raised by some other man.

I wonder if I would do it for a family member?

doing in vitro means you consent to the idea. therefore why not get a little action in the process?
Old 05-06-2007, 03:39 PM   #9
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

IDK. If she's fine, yes. But I be suspect if it haunt me in the future. Marraiges don't really last nowadays.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 03:45 PM   #10
SCdac
Very good NBA starter

SCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputation

I don't think I'd do it.

Something about seeing somebody else raise my child just doesn't sit well with me. Especially somebody I'd come in contact with alot, like a best friend.
SCdac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 04:05 PM   #11
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this board

Never, I would probally sleep with her but have their(my) child, no way.

About the episode, I always had a crush on her (Jewel) since she was on the Cosby show/A Different World.
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 04:06 PM   #12
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

couldn't do it. Would feel way too weird.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 04:25 PM   #13
-primetime-

You guys must not have any friends...to sleep with the wife of one of your close freinds is absolutly off limits where I come from, even if they were to ask...

I don't care how hot she is...there are hot chicks everywhere

besides....there would be no reason to have actual sex with her, she could be artifically inseminated
Old 05-06-2007, 04:31 PM   #14
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by -primetime-

besides....there would be no reason to have actual sex with her, she could be artifically inseminated

rationale is if you were crazy enough to go along with it, you might as well get some in action as repayment. unless you are a total square.
Old 05-06-2007, 04:35 PM   #15
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
rationale is if you were crazy enough to go along with it, you might as well get some in action as repayment. unless you are a total square.

Like Carlton?
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: