Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Golden State Warriors Forum

Golden State Warriors Forum Golden State Warriors message board - warriors fan forum

Old 05-13-2007, 03:12 PM   #1
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation
Default Round 2: Jazz-Warriors Game 4

Game 3 was discussed here: http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40937

Game 4 is Sunday night in GS
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 03:16 PM   #2
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Round 2: Jazz-Warriors Game 4

GO WARRIORS

should be a great game.. i cant wait
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 03:18 PM   #3
different107
National High School Star

different107 has decent reputation

Utah has to keep the crowd out of it and keep GS from going on big runs.
different107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 03:54 PM   #4
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

Golden State by double-digi's again. I say the winner of game 5ive wins the series.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 04:04 PM   #5
Bricklayer
Decent playground baller

Bricklayer has no real reputation yet.

Actually, I see this one being a lot more close than the last game. If there is any coach out there who can take what he's given and make adjustments to fluster the opponent, it's Sloan. I'll still say GS wins this one tho. Any team who takes and makes a ridiculous number of 3's like that wins. I see the home team winning every game in this series, so eventually, Jazz in 7.
Bricklayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 04:22 PM   #6
New Jazzy Nets
New Uni's 2010-2011

New Jazzy Nets has an OK reputation so far

Game should be closer, hopefully our point guards dont get 3 fouls in the first half again. Hopefully AK has a monster block on Baron so everyone can shut up about Barons dunk on Andrei. Warriors will continue to take 3's and i think that very well could lose them this game. Sooner or later the 3's in this series will catch up with the warriors.
New Jazzy Nets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 05:11 PM   #7
SoulMattic
I airball my layups

SoulMattic has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Jazzy Nets
Hopefully AK has a monster block on Baron so everyone can shut up about Barons dunk on Andrei.

unfortunately that dunk is going to be NBA highlight material for a long time..

somewhere between KJ over Hakeem and Starks over Horace grant :)
SoulMattic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 05:27 PM   #8
AI Nuggets3
Decent college freshman

AI Nuggets3 has an OK reputation so far

Jerry Sloan is an idiot. he just insulted Golden State's crowd. saying they don't even measure up to Houston and that Utah's crowd is way louder.

im definitely watching this game now
AI Nuggets3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 05:39 PM   #9
New Jazzy Nets
New Uni's 2010-2011

New Jazzy Nets has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by AI Nuggets3
Jerry Sloan is an idiot. he just insulted Golden State's crowd. saying they don't even measure up to Houston and that Utah's crowd is way louder.

im definitely watching this game now

LINK?
New Jazzy Nets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 05:39 PM   #10
Chalkmaze
Good college starter

Chalkmaze has decent reputationChalkmaze has decent reputation

What was the context in which he insulted Golden State's fans? Did an interviewer ask him if it was the crowd that caused GS to win the game because they were so loud? Did Jerry say, that it wasn't because of the crowd, it was because of other factors, that the Jazz had faced more hostile crowds than GS before??? What was the context in which he said what you claim he did?

For what it's worth, I havn't see GS's crowd being louder than Houston's fans so far, so that would be an accurate statement anyway... Jerry's no idiot, if the crowd thinks they were as loud as can be to begin with, then what are they going to do, get quieter??? I'm sure he said that GS was a terrific team. Who cares about the fans.

Last edited by Chalkmaze : 05-13-2007 at 05:49 PM.
Chalkmaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 05:42 PM   #11
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Fans in Oakland — a sea of yellow, clad in their distributed-to-all-ticket-holders "We Believe" T-shirts — have quickly earned a reputation for being some of the NBA's loudest this postseason.
Jazz coach Jerry Sloan, however, apparently is not impressed.
"I thought the crowd in Houston (Utah's opening-round opponent) was just as loud as it was (Friday) night," he said.
"They (the Warriors) have good fans ... but I could hear the (referee's) whistle blowing (Friday) night. I couldn't hear the whistle blow in our building."

http://www.deseretnews.com/dn/view/0...220286,00.html

Sloan was not insulting GS fans. Just stating he thinks Utah fans were louder. Hardly a surprise.
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 06:11 PM   #12
King Baron
OneAnswer

King Baron has decent reputation

Fans at Utah are loud, but Oakland is on another level. It's like SacKings Divac/Cwebb days level loud.
King Baron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 06:15 PM   #13
Chalkmaze
Good college starter

Chalkmaze has decent reputationChalkmaze has decent reputation

LMAO... GS's fans are good, but they are not on another level...

Jazz's owner Larry Miller was telling a story about how he had the Stern's to the arena, and David Stern's wife said that Utah's Energy Solutions arena was one of the two loudest arena's she had ever been in, the other one being Indiana's arena.
Chalkmaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 06:19 PM   #14
ThaWarrior
Local High School Star

ThaWarrior has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chalkmaze
LMAO... GS's fans are good, but they are not on another level...

Jazz's owner Larry Miller was telling a story about how he had the Stern's to the arena, and David Stern's wife said that Utah's Energy Solutions arena was one of the two loudest arena's she had ever been in, the other one being Indiana's arena.

she haven't even been to a warriors playoff game, of course jerry is going to say jazz crowd are way louder
ThaWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 06:46 PM   #15
Duck Rodgers
Serious playground baller

Duck Rodgers has an OK reputation so far

My rooting interest is a bit of a struggle right now.....I'm going to root for the Jazz....but I'm also going to be in the Bay Area around game 6 time and it would definitely be sweet to get to go to that game.

As far as the crowd goes, I think the Jazz have an awesome crowd at intervals still, it just doesn't sustain like it used to . Warriors fans are the class of the league currently. Go watch the tape of when the were up 27-30 points in the 3rd and notice the noise level hardly changes....and there are still a ton of fnas standing. They bring it the whole game. I didn't watch the Dallas series....so that was my first taste....and I it was very good.
Duck Rodgers is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: