Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-19-2007, 04:50 PM   #1
PleezeBelieve
#TeamOhio: 73-9

PleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default NBA Match-up: Who'd You Rather Have For One Season, Prime KG or A 22-Year Old LeBron?

Let's get this debate going.

For me it's an easy call. Matter of fact, probably one of the more easier decisions I would have to make between superstar comparisons.

But really, LeBron would should dominate this match-up. Besides putting rare individual numbers, he also is the prime reason why his team is able to compete at a playoff level. Never could I say that about a prime KG.

Plus in the playoffs, LeBron has few peers when it comes to his team achievements given his porous supporting cast. KG simply can't carry a team the way an even young, 22-year old LeBron can. Case close, LeBron in a landslide.

Last edited by PleezeBelieve : 05-19-2007 at 04:53 PM.
PleezeBelieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 04:51 PM   #2
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NBA Match-up: Who'd You Rather Have For One Season, Prime KG or A 22-Year Old LeB

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
Let's get this debate going.

For me it's an easy call. Matter of fact, probably one of the more easier decisions I would have to make between superstar comparisons.

But really, LeBron would should dominate this match-up. Besides putting rare individual numbers, he also is the prime reason why his team is able to compete. Never could I say that about a prime KG.
Plus in the playoffs, LeBron has few peers when it comes to his team achievements given his porous supporting cast. KG simply can't carry a team the way an even young, 22-year old LeBron can. Case close, LeBron in a landslide.

why is LBJ such a beyotch in the 4th quarter?
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 04:56 PM   #3
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: NBA Match-up: Who'd You Rather Have For One Season, Prime KG or A 22-Year Old LeB

lmao, seeing that KG was 24 14 5 2 2 on a 58 win team that made the conf finals, we have yet to see if 22 yr old LeBron can match that. why sohuld lebron dominate this? moron

Quote:
KG simply can't carry a team the way an even young, 22-year old LeBron can. Case close, LeBron in a landslide.

he took a team with less talent to 8 more wins in a tougher conference, while getting MVP

no doubt prime lbron will likely be better, but 22 yr old bron? try again homer
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 04:56 PM   #4
PleezeBelieve

PleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
why is LBJ such a beyotch in the 4th quarter?
I don't think the NJ Nets agree with you.
Old 05-19-2007, 04:57 PM   #5
2LeTTeRS KD
Both teams played hard

2LeTTeRS KD has decent reputation
Default Re: NBA Match-up: Who'd You Rather Have For One Season, Prime KG or A 22-Year Old LeBron?

When has KG ever faced a team as weak as the ones the Cavs lost to, nevermind the ones they beat. I'ma fan of both players but comparing playoff success when their is a huge difference in competition is nowhere near fair.
2LeTTeRS KD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 04:59 PM   #6
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
I don't think the NJ Nets agree with you.

yeah, depleated wizards and NJ Nets

real tough road

waht has LBJ proven?

nothing

sad part is LBJ is my favorite young player and every time I read your posts I want to hate on him

that is the effect you have

pretty sad
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 04:59 PM   #7
PleezeBelieve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
lmao, seeing that KG was 24 14 5 2 2 on a 58 win team that made the conf finals, we have yet to see if 22 yr old LeBron can match that. why sohuld lebron dominate this? moron

he took a team with less talent to 8 more wins in a tougher conference, while getting MVP

no doubt prime lbron will likely be better, but 22 yr old bron? try again homer
, did this dude just say KG TOOK a less talented team to 8 more wins?

No, this guy did not just say that, did he?
Old 05-19-2007, 05:00 PM   #8
joe
College superstar

joe is a pretty well-respected posterjoe is a pretty well-respected posterjoe is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: NBA Match-up: Who'd You Rather Have For One Season, Prime KG or A 22-Year Old LeBron?

id take post all-star break Lebron of 2006 over prime KG.

30/7/6 and beginning to dominate 4th quarters. shooting nearly 50 percent from the field.

its close though..
joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 05:02 PM   #9
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
, did this dude just say KG TOOK a less talented team to 8 more wins?

No, this guy did not just say that, did he?

cassell is better than your pgs, big z owns our centers, hughes and spree are equal, szczerb and marshall are close, and the rest is history you have pavlovic, gibson, varejao and gooden to spare, I got Hudson, Madsen, Ervin Johnson

it's equal at the least, please stop laughing, KG did it in a tougher conference too
Old 05-19-2007, 05:04 PM   #10
PleezeBelieve

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2LeTTeRS KD
When has KG ever faced a team as weak as the ones the Cavs lost to, nevermind the ones they beat. I'ma fan of both players but comparing playoff success when their is a huge difference in competition is nowhere near fair.
They were both the #2 seed. What do you expect?

As a #2 seed, you play the #7 seed and winner of the #4,#5 match-up. So now you're telling me the Cavs were not going to win those match-ups if it were any other year? Who did the wolves play KG's MVP year?
Old 05-19-2007, 05:05 PM   #11
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Lebron replaced with Joe Johnson would have at least been in the second round this year. The only series of his anyone will care about this year is the one coming up. A 40-41 or whatever win team and the wizards minus Arenas AND Butler? The Wizards series last year was a more impressive win than the two this year combined.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 05:06 PM   #12
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

KG >>>> Lebron on D, while the difference on offense isn't much.
For me, I'd take KG.

Last edited by chains5000 : 05-19-2007 at 05:08 PM.
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 05:07 PM   #13
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Denver, Sactown, and LAL

Sac town was very good that year, LAL was HOF stacked, and they took it to 6 with Darrick Martin playing significant mintues due to Cassell being injured
Old 05-19-2007, 05:18 PM   #14
Sharas
Great college starter

Sharas is considered somewhat coolSharas is considered somewhat coolSharas is considered somewhat cool

it's really silly how much garnett becomes underrated these days.

garnett took team with cassell, sczerbiak and aging spree to 58 victories in the west. their best bench player was troy f'kin hudson. on offense it's maybe comparable (and i say MAYBE), but on defense kg's impact is light years ahead of lebron. one of best rebounders in league if not the best, one of best man-to-man defenders in league and also 2 blocks per game.

ervin johnson
any pf of sczerbiak's quality
22 years old lebron
2003 sprewell
2003 cassell

that team wouldn't take kobe/shaq lakers to 6 games. just wouldn't.
Sharas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 05:25 PM   #15
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Wally only played 20 something games that year. Didnt really do much of anything.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: