Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 05-24-2007, 09:49 PM   #1
Andrew from tex
I brick open layups

Andrew from tex has an OK reputation so far
Default If these Rumors are true then ???

I keep reading rumors about Jermaine O'neal going to A.T.L or the Knicks basically everywhere but L.A every since like 2 weeks ago and Kg just dosent seem likely right now considering that he still hasnt asked for a trade but I'm not saying that we still cant pull of getting them, but I keep hearing about Artest and in another Forum I saw that somebody said that if we was to get him that we would have to give up more than Kwame and that most likely being someone like Bynum so I want to know if anybody would make this trade ..... Andrew Bynum, Vladimir Radmanovic, Brian Cook, Kwame Brown for Brad Miller,and Ron Artest if we would be able to pull off getting Grant hill and blake or another point gaurd , after our draft the line up should look something like this

Brad Miller/Chris Mihm/MLE
Lamar Odom/ Ronny Turiaf/Draft
Ron Artest/Luke Walton/Draft
Kobe Bryant/Evans/Grant Hill MLE
Jordan Farmar/Sasha Vujacic/MLE/Draft

With a few tweaks at the point guard position or maybe adding another big man at center we could have a pretty good line-up I just want to be as realistic as possible and right now if we are going to get Artest we are going to have to trade Bynum from what I hear and if we do we would be getting an good passing big man back, the only thing I question is his age 31 and he still has a few years left getting paid 9 million a year but then again maybe we could trade him an a draft pick for a better center ??? people always say that teams needs 3 stars to make it deep into the playoffs now, and we would have that with Bryant ,Artest and still being able to keep Lamar

Last edited by Andrew from tex : 05-24-2007 at 09:53 PM.
Andrew from tex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 10:23 PM   #2
hwliuLAP
Local High School Star

hwliuLAP is a pretty well-respected posterhwliuLAP is a pretty well-respected posterhwliuLAP is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: If these Rumors are true then ???

Nice line up
the only problem is with Miller being on the decline
I don't know if I would want his contract up till 09/10

this line up would put us into the playoff
I don't know about anything past the 2nd round tho

def a good change in roster, since Miller is a big man who can pass, he may have a career year who knows
hwliuLAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 10:51 PM   #3
Andrew from tex
I brick open layups

Andrew from tex has an OK reputation so far

Thats what I was thinking , he can pass pretty well and he is an Ideal center for the triangle , 31 aint that bad of an age but if we would have to give up bynum we would need an big man back like him , plus remember that we still have the MLE ,
Andrew from tex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 11:17 PM   #4
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

I wouldn't do it. I want Artest...but at a LOW price. I'm not in favor of trading one of our best trade commodities for soft ass center (and hes definetly declining fast) and a risky headcase.

Bynum is wanted badly around the league.

No Bynum, Odom, or Kobe for Artest.
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 11:32 PM   #5
LakerWarrior12
Local High School Star

LakerWarrior12 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsizzle
I wouldn't do it. I want Artest...but at a LOW price. I'm not in favor of trading one of our best trade commodities for soft ass center (and hes definetly declining fast) and a risky headcase.

Bynum is wanted badly around the league.

No Bynum, Odom, or Kobe for Artest.

I never understood on why Bynum is wanted badly around the league.
LakerWarrior12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 12:10 AM   #6
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Miller is soooo on the decline... I dont do that trade.

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 12:17 AM   #7
lovethetriangle
LAKER FAN FOR LIFE

lovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakerWarrior12

I don't understand why women love me so much either, but there are times when you just have to go with the flow.
lovethetriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 12:31 AM   #8
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethetriangle
I don't understand why women love me so much either, but there are times when you just have to go with the flow.

Nice!

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 01:17 AM   #9
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
slaaaam dunk!
And i agree with So-Cal, Brad miller playing in Staples Center twice a year is more than enough...
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 01:26 AM   #10
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
slaaaam dunk!
And i agree with So-Cal, Brad miller playing in Staples Center twice a year is more than enough...

4 times (clipper games as well)

Quote:

We're you just saying that to criticize on Bynum or are you really wondering?
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 05:24 AM   #11
Shark
I hit open layups

Shark has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

Plain simple: Bynum is the youngest player of the league and happen to be a legit 7 footer with good hands and decent athleticism. A dunk on Shaq one-on-one last year and some double-doubles this year haven't hurt, too.
His statistics per 40 min are something like 15 ppg, 11 rpg 2 apg 3 bpg (19 years old), how many centers can say the same, particularly at his age?
Shark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 06:33 AM   #12
trig
Decent college freshman

trig has decent reputationtrig has decent reputation

Yeah Bynum still has a lot of potential that a lot of GM's are interested in

I wonder whats the stat of Steve Kerr per 48mins....
trig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 10:05 AM   #13
LakerWarrior12
Local High School Star

LakerWarrior12 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shark
Plain simple: Bynum is the youngest player of the league and happen to be a legit 7 footer with good hands and decent athleticism. A dunk on Shaq one-on-one last year and some double-doubles this year haven't hurt, too.
His statistics per 40 min are something like 15 ppg, 11 rpg 2 apg 3 bpg (19 years old), how many centers can say the same, particularly at his age?

I guess that explains everything.

To lakerfreak, I am not critizing Bynum at all. I just wanted to know why almost every team wants him.
LakerWarrior12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 10:34 AM   #14
Arrigo
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Arrigo has an OK reputation so far

Andrew Bynum is learning from the most fundumentaly sound Center to ever play in the NBA. He has soft hands and a nice touch, not to mention a good stroke from the line. He is a natural shot blocker and is getting better daily.

The Lakers would be crazy to deal him for anyone not named Garnett or Amare (which will not happen since the Lakers and Suns play in the same division).

Yes teams want him for his upside and many think he can be a really good C in the NBA for a long time, that is a resounding fact in NBA circles.
Arrigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 11:00 AM   #15
OneWay
GREATEST OF ALL TIME!!

OneWay has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

Come on, 16 year olds are not women yet.

Sorry, couldn't resist
OneWay is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: