Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 05-26-2007, 10:51 AM   #1
magicmanfan
Local High School Star

magicmanfan is a pretty well-respected postermagicmanfan is a pretty well-respected postermagicmanfan is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Grant Hill ????

I was pondering the potential of having Kobe, Luke and Grant Hill
on the floor at the same time!!!! Three players who could play
all three positions (PG, SG, SF). All intelligent players, who could
run the triangle well, hmmmmmmm........ I like it!!!!

Could we get Grant Hill ?????????
magicmanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 11:21 AM   #2
LakerWarrior12
Local High School Star

LakerWarrior12 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Grant Hill ????

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicmanfan
I was pondering the potential of having Kobe, Luke and Grant Hill
on the floor at the same time!!!! Three players who could play
all three positions (PG, SG, SF). All intelligent players, who could
run the triangle well, hmmmmmmm........ I like it!!!!

Could we get Grant Hill ?????????

LakerWarrior12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 11:42 AM   #3
Bobcat4Ever
Six Pack Cat

Bobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation here

Lol, what is he like 54 now?
Bobcat4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 12:19 PM   #4
Kobe4life
Banned

Kobe4life posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKobe4life posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKobe4life posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

lets stop going for injury prone veterans i had enough of injuries this season
Kobe4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 04:41 PM   #5
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

grant hill is not a bad option he does bring alot to the table including much needed experience, he would not need to play heavy minutes or be the go to guy as has been the case in the past... if he could be had for a decent price i see no reason he couldn't contribute to the team in a positive way... heck everyone else that we have rumored has had some injury issues
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 06:38 PM   #6
LakerWarrior12
Local High School Star

LakerWarrior12 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
grant hill is not a bad option he does bring alot to the table including much needed experience, he would not need to play heavy minutes or be the go to guy as has been the case in the past... if he could be had for a decent price i see no reason he couldn't contribute to the team in a positive way... heck everyone else that we have rumored has had some injury issues

I think Grant Hill is a great player, but he is most likely to get injured. and is wanting to stay in Orlando.

Doesn't he wear number 33 anyway?
LakerWarrior12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 06:43 PM   #7
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakerWarrior12
I think Grant Hill is a great player, but he is most likely to get injured. and is wanting to stay in Orlando.

Doesn't he wear number 33 anyway?

Him wanting to "stay in orlando" is something he is supposed to say. There is never a garuntee for anyone to stay anywhere. It's actually a load of crap method to get the media off your back.

Why is the number 33 all the sudden forbidding him from coming? He'll just change his number. That is never an issue with players as long as they're getting paid.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 06:48 PM   #8
traditionone
High school junior varsity star

traditionone has an OK reputation so far

We don't need another point forward. Two is more than enough.
traditionone is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: