Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 07-07-2006, 05:47 PM   #1
Attila
National High School Star

Attila is a pretty well-respected posterAttila is a pretty well-respected posterAttila is a pretty well-respected posterAttila is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Bulls 06/07 Record

What do you think will be the Bulls 06/07 Record?
Attila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 06:17 PM   #2
dmenzion
I hit open layups

dmenzion has decent reputation

50-32
dmenzion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 06:58 PM   #3
truballer
Can barely lace up my sneakers

truballer has an OK reputation so far

dido 50-32
truballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 09:42 PM   #4
DwadeOverLebron
High School Varsity 6th Man

DwadeOverLebron has an OK reputation so far
Default Lol

you think the bulls are gonna only win 10 more games? :stupid: after all the confidence they gained from KNOWING they were the strongest team to face the heat, PLUS everyone of there players are a year older here's my prediction.

57-25 #2 in the EAST.
DwadeOverLebron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 09:45 PM   #5
TheBigAristotle1
Serious playground baller

TheBigAristotle1 has an OK reputation so far

I think more like 54-55, but I wouldn't be suprised if we are an elite regular season team and win like 59+ games.
TheBigAristotle1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 12:07 AM   #6
Phoenix_Suns1
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Phoenix_Suns1 has an OK reputation so far

72 - 10
Nah, just kiddin.
Probably around 55 wins, give or take a few
Phoenix_Suns1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 12:18 AM   #7
Raildog
I airball my layups

Raildog has an OK reputation so far

i would think low 50's...

improvement will come from hinrich, gordon and deng rather than the acquisition of wallace!
Raildog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 01:43 AM   #8
InLebronWeTrust
High School Varsity 12th Man

InLebronWeTrust has decent reputation

48-34 shut up they dont have rodman pippen kukoc harper and that mj guy anymore

its ben wallace not god
InLebronWeTrust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 12:01 PM   #9
wally_world
M0derator

wally_world is considered somewhat coolwally_world is considered somewhat coolwally_world is considered somewhat cool

55-27 (yeah... scoring will be their main problem... BG ain't god...)
wally_world is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 12:06 PM   #10
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board

I don't know why people are saying scoring will be a problem. Hinrich, Gordon and Nocioni should each be putting up 15-20 PPG. Loul Deng and Chris Duhon will each probably score 10-15, Wallace probably 5-10, PJ Brown about 5-10 points. They have enough people on the team who can score.

I say they'll go 57-25
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 06:13 PM   #11
vmdv12
Kids at the park dunk on me

vmdv12 has an OK reputation so far

OMG!!! I love this message board but some people give me a headache!!! The Bulls had a higher scoring average than Cleveland, San Antonio, LA Clips, Detroit, New Jersey, Indiana...and the list goes on!!! Why do people keep saying.."Who will score for the Bulls?" What about the Nets? We score more than they do!! Just because..." They have VC and Jefferson and KIdd !" Who the hell cares!! The Bulls are balanced. Stop hating people. Gordon, Hinrich, Nocioni, Deng....off the Bench..Tyrus Thomas, Thabo Sefolosha, JR Smith, Duhon...PICK YOUR POISON!!! EVEN PJ Brown shoots over 85% from the Line..gotta love that!! The Bulls were SIXTH in assists per game in the NBA last year. It's called TEAM BALL!!! We had 37 games of over 100 points, not bad for a team that CAN'T score! That number should be over 45 games next year! The Bulls were THIRD in the league in rebounds per game. That was WITHOUT Ben Wallace!!! If you haters want to pick on the Bulls...pick free throw shooting or total fouls!! With Ben Wallace and PJ Brown setting picks instead of Sweetney and Chandlers..moving picks will be down this year. Turnovers need to improve also. GO BULLS!!!

Ben Wallace and the other additions should improve the Bulls 10 games +. I'd say 54-28 I just can't see them losing over 30 games with all these additions.

Last edited by vmdv12 : 07-10-2006 at 06:18 PM.
vmdv12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 07:54 PM   #12
ZeN

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

They will make the low 50's something like 52-30

Ben will help.. but he is not going to be a savior.. just a solid participant
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 04:14 PM   #13
emsteez forreal
iWANNAgoHIGHER.

emsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation here

lol. i thought 50-32 before i clicked this topic and those were the first 3 posts. thinking about it now though.. i'll say 58-24. hopefully..
emsteez forreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 04:26 PM   #14
Crazy Style
Bulls official mod

Crazy Style has an OK reputation so far
Talking

Hopefully one of the top 5 records next season (55-60 wins): applause: :
Crazy Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 02:40 PM   #15
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Style
Hopefully one of the top 5 records next season (55-60 wins): applause: :
Now I done heard enough!!! You guys scored in the 100's 37 times. yeah,yeah,yeah. Top 5 rebounding and defense. yeah,,yeah, yeah. Noccioni,Gordon,Deng,Hinrich,Duhon 15-20 pts a night! Did they do this last year? If they did what's up with the 41-41 RECORD!!!!! By the way you guys had to put up a win streak like 8-2 of the last 10 just to make the playoffs! Ben wallace isn't gonna help you if you try to put number on the board. Detroit still will win 60+ games. Actually this is the best team you will see for the next five years! You gave damn near all ur cap space to a non-scoring slow dinosaur, who got out hustled bt a 38 year-old with one kidney. You could have gotten Zo for half that. 10% percent of that actually! You got too many people on this post that believe the Bulls will win 55-60 games, but all of yall are too scared to predict a championship?? Man up!!! Yall a joke!!!
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: