Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-11-2007, 03:27 PM   #1
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default R.I.P Stack Bundles

Byrd Gang Member Stack Bundles Murdered In New York
By Nolan Strong
Date: 6/11/2007 8:15 am

Queens, News York rapper and Byrd Gang member Stack Bundles was shot and killed this morning (June 11) in New York.

While details are sketchy, sources affiliated with the Stack Bundles told AllHipHop.com that the rapper was shot by unknown assailants in front of his home earlier this morning (June 11).

Stack Bundles was from Far Rocaway in Queens, New York.

The last time he was seen alive was at Stereo nightclub, where he and an entourage had an incident-free evening.

Stack Bundles was affiliated with DJ Clue's Desert Storm and later became a member of Jim Jones' Byrd Gang group.

He recorded with a variety of artists, including Fabolous, Lil Wayne, Joe Budden, Max B., Juelz Santana, Jim Jones and others.

DJ Clue really ****ed up not putting this trip on the map. Fabolous, Stack Bundles and Joe Budden. Those dudes would have been a killer group. Stack started ****in with Jim Jones and the Dip Set. You can find him in Jim Jones videos, on his album and also the DVD A Day in the life of Jim Jones where Stack is hanging with him throughout. He made the phrase "SQQQQQQQQQQQQQQUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAD UUUUUUP!!" famous if you're familiar with it. I liked him personally.

http://www.hiphopgame.com/index2.php3?page=tracks1

Two tracks on there. Also if you wanna hear freestyles, interviews (he started oiut with Lupe Fiasco on that label 1rst and 15th but he said Chicago was too far away) and songs. Hit up youtube, type in the name.

Here is a song with Stack and Buddens...both rip it. Notice his catchy phrase in the hook. He spits 2nd, Budden 3rd...first dude down with Stack clique Riot Squad.

http://download.yousendit.com/9E5CB9F65833526A
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 03:32 PM   #2
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: R.I.P Stack Bundles

would anyone call me a racist if I said "good riddance to this gangster filth?"
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 03:34 PM   #3
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork

No because that isnt a racist remark in which I'd reply you're a dumbass. And whats with the gangster filth remark...on what basis? You and others can feel who/or what they want. But justify it by your reasoning.
Old 06-11-2007, 03:35 PM   #4
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

Never heard of him. Read the article and know of every rapper listed instead of him.

RIP.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 03:38 PM   #5
ThaKid
King

ThaKid has an OK reputation so far

Never really listened to his stuff alot, but i heard he was real sik...He was also good on Weatherman

RIP Stack
ThaKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 03:52 PM   #6
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
No because that isnt a racist remark in which I'd reply you're a dumbass. And whats with the gangster filth remark...on what basis? You and others can feel who/or what they want. But justify it by your reasoning.

hence I put it into quotes.

anyway, if you are related to the man. sorry to hear he passed. life moves on. he had a good life.

if you like the man as an artist, then.. that's your call to make.

but Ive never heard of him, nor do I have any favorable impressions of people or fans from the useless sect of society. so I will ignore it now.
Old 06-11-2007, 03:53 PM   #7
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i've never heard of him either. it's a shame he got killed, but it comes with the job i guess.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 03:57 PM   #8
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
hence I put it into quotes.

Made no sense...but i guess thats what you're good at?

Quote:
anyway, if you are related to the man. sorry to hear he passed. life moves on. he had a good life.

Nope...not related to him. I dont know what life he lived. Probably wasnt something I'd want to follow just going by what he brags and boasts about.

Quote:
if you like the man as an artist, then.. that's your call to make.

He was dope...wasnt great, wasnt bad. He had talent. Could never get into a situation that was right for him. But Dip Set was a place where he was gonna jumpstart a career. Eh

Quote:
but Ive never heard of him, nor do I have any favorable impressions of people or fans from the useless sect of society. so I will ignore it now.

Would have loved if that were in Ebonics. Cant get everything you want tho. He wasnt a gang banger but he hung and was cool with them. And he probably was involved in illegal hustling being as tho thats what he talked/bragged about on DVDs. Not sure why he was killed tho, rumor is he wasnt even the intended target but perhaps the best thing avialable. He hung out in the hood a lot. So who knows...speculate all we want. That said if you dont like people with his kind of lifestyles and your care factor of his death is on zero. Thats understandable. I aint got no problems with him. He damn sure wasnt no saint thats for sure.
Old 06-11-2007, 03:59 PM   #9
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Made no sense...but i guess thats what you're good at?

Nope...not related to him. I dont know what life he lived. Probably wasnt something I'd want to follow just going by what he brags and boasts about.

He was dope...wasnt great, wasnt bad. He had talent. Could never get into a situation that was right for him. But Dip Set was a place where he was gonna jumpstart a career. Eh

Would have loved if that were in Ebonics. Cant get everything you want tho. He wasnt a gang banger but he hung and was cool with them. And he probably was involved in illegal hustling being as tho thats what he talked/bragged about on DVDs. Not sure why he was killed tho, rumor is he wasnt even the intended target but perhaps the best thing avialable. He hung out in the hood a lot. So who knows...speculate all we want. That said if you dont like people with his kind of lifestyles and your care factor of his death is on zero. Thats understandable. I aint got no problems with him. He damn sure wasnt no saint thats for sure.

okay then. now taht we understand one another, I will leave your thread now and say RIP Stack Bundles. regardless of wherever one came from, how little real contribution one gives to society, human life is valuable.
Old 06-11-2007, 08:28 PM   #10
AirGauge23
Sound the Charge

AirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Another victim to the chrome.

RIP
AirGauge23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 09:05 PM   #11
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
okay then. now taht we understand one another, I will leave your thread now and say RIP Stack Bundles. regardless of wherever one came from, how little real contribution one gives to society, human life is valuable.
cause profits margins=valuable contribution to society. Maybe he was a good dad, to me that is a more valuable contribution to society than selling your labor for wages just like a whore.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 09:07 PM   #12
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
way to prejudge somebody (especially since you dont seem to be familar with him). The biggest gangsters in this country wear suits and ties to corporate offices everyday.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 09:09 PM   #13
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

first off RIP....
secondly now i know why the guy at the recycling place is always saying call me "stack bundles" "i used to be wrapper but now i'm just a stacker"
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 09:13 PM   #14
Amigo
Knicks Fan 4 Life

Amigo has an OK reputation so far
Unhappy Re: R.I.P Stack Bundles

I live in South BX off on Washington Ave. He'll be missed dearly.
Amigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 10:13 PM   #15
dblockrep2
Can barely lace up my sneakers

dblockrep2 has an OK reputation so far

RIP to Rayquon Elliot aka Stack , I just got out of work and heard this news, I am stunned. I had the chance to meet Rayquon in college, he was a good friend of my old roommate. I remeber him drinking and chillin at our crib before he performed at a club Shame Rest In Peace Men
dblockrep2 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: