Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Portland Trail Blazers Forum

Portland Trail Blazers Forum Portland Trail Blazers forum - Portland Trail Blazers message board

Old 06-12-2007, 01:54 PM   #1
Q.E.C
нυєy

Q.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation here
Default Draft

Who would ya'll draft in the draft and why?
Q.E.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 06:26 PM   #2
POTTER21
Kids at the park dunk on me

POTTER21 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Draft

Personally I think Greg Oden is overhyped. I think the real star in the draft is Kevin Durant. I believe this guy is the next Kobe Bryant. He will shoot the lights out and is 6 foot 10. This guy cant be stopped. Greg Oden will be a great player as well but I dont think he will ever become the best centre in the league. He is an old school type of centre which I believe the NBA is sort of growing out of. All I can say is this Durant guy can score.
POTTER21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 10:29 AM   #3
idizzle
Good college starter

idizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat cool

This was the best draft for the Blazers ever and please I like the trade they did. Now they just have to buy out Steve Francis contract and find a way to get rid of Darius Miles and they'll be really set.
idizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 11:26 AM   #4
Run&Gun=Fun
128 time NBA All Star

Run&Gun=Fun has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by idizzle
This was the best draft for the Blazers ever and please I like the trade they did. Now they just have to buy out Steve Francis contract and find a way to get rid of Darius Miles and they'll be really set.

Keep hassling the Knicks...They'll take Darius Miles off your hands.
Can't match salaries??? Dont worry Isiah will find a way...He always does!
Run&Gun=Fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 01:49 PM   #5
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Just so you know also...they had 3 first round picks this year and 2 second round picks:

#1 overall - 1st round - Greg Oden - Ohio St. Univ.

#24 overall - 1st round - from th Suns - Rudy Fernandez - All-star in euro league and will stay over there this year - coming to the blazers in 08. here is info on him = http://www.nba.com/draft2007/profile...Fernandez.html

#30 overall - 1st round - from the 76ers - Petteri Koponen - Great Guard who shoots the ball well from the outside. Will remain overseas until 08. Here is info on him = http://www.nba.com/draft2007/profile...riKoponen.html

#37 overall - 2nd round - Josh McRoberts - Duke Univ.

#52 overall - 2nd round - Taurean Green - Florida Univ.

Blazers did another really good job with this draft making it two good years in a row. Its going to start paying dividends for them in the next couple years. Got to give them props for bringing a team that was a joke and only making headlines because the players were in trouble with the law to a team with a great future in front of them.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 04:47 PM   #6
jailer
MillionDollarException

jailer has an OK reputation so far

I agree the blazerd did good.Blazermania will finally be back.
jailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 10:23 PM   #7
marny_navis
Banned

marny_navis has decent reputation

Rudy was a great addition and 2nd round was a nice spot to take a chance on McRoberts. There's alot of potential on Portland's roster, but that's it for right now, potential (and Brandon Roy).
marny_navis is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: