Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Milwaukee Bucks Forum

Milwaukee Bucks Forum Milwaukee Bucks forum - Milwaukee Bucks message board

Old 06-24-2007, 09:25 AM   #1
Phil Fitzpatrick
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Phil Fitzpatrick has an OK reputation so far
Default What if Philip Fitzpatrick played for the 2005-06 Bucks?

Hi,my name is "Fightin'" Philip Fitzpatrick,and I want to create a "fantasy" project using my Statis Pro Basketball game,as I want to play for the Milwaukee Bucks in 2005-06. I began my Iona Gaels replay starting with 2003-04 and I will continue my Iona replays of 03-04 and 04-05 in this forum. I am a 6-foot-11 inch,241 pound center-forward from New Rochelle,New York,and I am from a tight-knit Irish family. I have two great parents,Henry and Irene Fitzpatrick and I have 9 other brothers and sisters:Patricia,Henry,Daniel,Ian,Faith,Andrew,Hop e,Francis and Katherine. We are a very proud Irish-Catholic family,and they were proud of me when I played for Iona and now they are excited to see me in the NBA. This past summer,before I was drafted by the Bucks,and and after my graduation,I married my childhood friend,Erin O'Reilly,and she is the nicest lady you'll ever see. Anyway,I am about to begin my career with the Bucks,and there is a lot of great players on the 2005-06 team,and I hope to become an impact player now and for years to come! My first game will be on November 1,2005 against the 76ers at the Wachovia Center in Philadelphia. I will tell you about my first game in my next post. Thanks and may God bless you and keep you in the palm of His hand!
Phil Fitzpatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 09:48 AM   #2
Phil Fitzpatrick

Default Re: What if Philip Fitzpatrick played for the 2005-06 Bucks?

I played my first game with the Bucks,the 11/1/05 game at Philly,and we defeated the 76ers,116-90! Michael Redd had a big night as he scored 30 points to lead us to the win!:) Bobby Simmons had 14 points,T.J. Ford had 11 and Mo Williams had 9 to help us win. Jamaal Magloire had a double-double with 14 points and 10 rebounds,but it was me,the young Irish boy from Iona who surprised everyone...I scored 16 points and hauled down 17 rebounds in my first game ever! We were in control all throughout the game,and our defense did great...we held Allen Iverson to just 16 points and Chris Webber to only 12...but they also fouled out! That will give us something to prove as we go to New Jersey tomorrow (11/2/05) to face a tough Nets team...I am going to enjoy a nice glass of Guinness right now,I'll see you next time!
Old 07-10-2007, 09:14 PM   #3
Jasper
Bucks Brigade

Jasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Fitzpatrick
Hi,my name is "Fightin'" Philip Fitzpatrick,and I want to create a "fantasy" project using my Statis Pro Basketball game,as I want to play for the Milwaukee Bucks in 2005-06. I began my Iona Gaels replay starting with 2003-04 and I will continue my Iona replays of 03-04 and 04-05 in this forum. I am a 6-foot-11 inch,241 pound center-forward from New Rochelle,New York,and I am from a tight-knit Irish family. I have two great parents,Henry and Irene Fitzpatrick and I have 9 other brothers and sisters:Patricia,Henry,Daniel,Ian,Faith,Andrew,Hop e,Francis and Katherine. We are a very proud Irish-Catholic family,and they were proud of me when I played for Iona and now they are excited to see me in the NBA. This past summer,before I was drafted by the Bucks,and and after my graduation,I married my childhood friend,Erin O'Reilly,and she is the nicest lady you'll ever see. Anyway,I am about to begin my career with the Bucks,and there is a lot of great players on the 2005-06 team,and I hope to become an impact player now and for years to come! My first game will be on November 1,2005 against the 76ers at the Wachovia Center in Philadelphia. I will tell you about my first game in my next post. Thanks and may God bless you and keep you in the palm of His hand!
Show us some pic's of Faith & Katherine ...
Then we'll figure out about your game
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 07:27 AM   #4
adamcz
Bucks fan

adamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cool

This thread is funny.
adamcz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 06:49 PM   #5
Phil Fitzpatrick

To reply to adamcz's note,I know this thread is funny,but it is also fun to put yourself in the game if you are playing a tabletop sports game. It's great! Anyway...
On November 2,we played the Nets in New Jersey and lost 101-97. We had the lead headed into the 4th quarter,but the Nets came back to win the contest. Michael Redd led us with 28 points,while T.J. Ford added 23. Jamaal Magloire had 9 points and 22 rebounds,and I had 7 points and 11 rebounds while Bobby Simmons had 12 points and 8 rebounds. Our next game will be on November 5 against Miami at the Bradley Center.
Old 07-11-2007, 06:54 PM   #6
Phil Fitzpatrick

On November 5,we had our home opener against Miami,and the Heat defeated us 108-107 at the Bradley Center. We held Dwyane Wade to only 14 points,but Shaq had 17 points and 14 rebounds. 3 of our players had at least 20 points:Bobby Simmons with 24,T.J. Ford with 23 and Michael Redd with 21,while Charlie Bell had 13. Jamaal Magloire had 5 points but had 12 rebounds,and I was 3 of 15 shooting,but had 11 rebounds. But we played our hearts out,though. We hope to improve on our 1-2 record on November 8 as we play the Warriors at the Bradley Center.
Old 07-11-2007, 07:04 PM   #7
Phil Fitzpatrick

On November 8,we hosted Golden State,and we beat them 110-105. Michael Redd led the way with 30 points,while Bobby Simmons had a good night with 24 points. Mo Williams was terrific off the bench,with 16 points and T.J. Ford added 17. Jamaal Magloire had 12 rebounds and I had a double-double,with 10 points and 12 rebounds to go with 2 blocks. We are now 2-2,and we face the Pacers on November 12 at the Bradley Center.
Old 07-14-2007, 06:01 PM   #8
final.wrath
Banned

final.wrath has decent reputationfinal.wrath has decent reputation

On November 12th, Philip Fitzpatrick was waived by the Bucks. He had shown some flashes of potential but after failing a drug test, it appears his career has crashed into the flames of self-destructive crack binges.

Philip was last seen at an area pawn shop where it is reported he pawned his family bible, wedding ring, and NBA jerseys.
final.wrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 01:43 PM   #9
Phil Fitzpatrick

Lightbulb Re: What if Philip Fitzpatrick played for the 2005-06 Bucks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by final.wrath
On November 12th, Philip Fitzpatrick was waived by the Bucks. He had shown some flashes of potential but after failing a drug test, it appears his career has crashed into the flames of self-destructive crack binges.

Philip was last seen at an area pawn shop where it is reported he pawned his family bible, wedding ring, and NBA jerseys.

Breaking News:Bucks management says that final.wrath's report was totally false. Bucks owner Sen. Herb Kohl said about that malicious rumor about Fitzpatrick:"Fitz has been a model citizen for us. He never did crack and never will,he says. His family would dismember him if he pawned his Catholic Bible,his wife Erin and his 2 children,Liam and Ireland would never forgive him if he pawned his wedding ring,and he would definitely not pawn those classic NBA jerseys. I talked to G.M. Larry Harris and Coach Terry Stotts and Philip before they went to L.A. for their next game,saying those rumors final.wrath said were false. Philip will be a Buck for a long time. I just want to make this statement. Thank you." And final.wrath,a final word: ,Philip will continue his career,these are just rumors you're doing to desecrate his image! Fitz will be ok.
Old 09-03-2007, 11:45 AM   #10
Phil Fitzpatrick

On November 15,we began a 4-game road trip starting in Los Angeles,where we lost to the Clippers 98-88. I had a double-double with 15 points,10 rebounds and 5 assists,while Michael Redd had 17 points,Jamaal Magloire had 11 points and 8 rebounds and Joe Smith had 10 points and 6 rebounds. We were no match for Cuttino Mobley,who had 25 points,and Elton Brand almost had a triple-double with 17 points,11 rebounds and 9 assists. We are now 3-3 and we play the Warriors tomorrow (11.16.05) in Oakland.
Old 09-03-2007, 11:51 AM   #11
Phil Fitzpatrick

On November 16,we defeated the Warriors in Oakland 112-105. 8 different players scored double figures for our team (Bell 17,Smith 17,Ford 15,Simmons 13,Redd 13,Magloire 12,me with 11 and Welsch 10),while Jamaal Magloire had 19 rebounds to go with his 12 points. I had 9 rebounds to go with 12 points tonight. It's off to Sacramento on Friday as we take on the Kings next.
Old 09-03-2007, 04:45 PM   #12
Manphibian420
very nice

Manphibian420 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
I don't really know what to make of this thread, but that cracked me up
Manphibian420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 06:14 PM   #13
marny_navis
Banned

marny_navis has decent reputation

Okay I'm lost.

1. What is this thread about?
2. Are you playing as yourself in some sort of video game?
3. Are you actually a basketball player, or are you just playing with us?
4. Are you really 6'11", and if so, how can you type can your arms go down that far?
5. Did you dry-heave before you got married because some guy from Canada told me he did that on Pokerstars.
6. When you type, put a space after a comma and other punctuation marks.
7. Is that you in the dp, b/c you look black and I thought you were Irish.
8. Have you actually played for an NBA team yet, or are you overseas in Ireland?
9. If so, do you plan on playing for the National Team if they even have one in the UK?
10. Where is Iona?
11. What's it like being married?
12. Did you really get 17 rebounds?
13. Can you shoot?
14. Are you the next Tim Duncan?
15. How does it feel to be one inch away from 7'0"?
16. Do you wear shoes with higher heels so it looks like you are a legit 7'?
20. Are you still alive and well or did you actually pawn the Bible, ring, and jerseys?
marny_navis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 01:14 PM   #14
Phil Fitzpatrick

Quote:
Originally Posted by marny_navis
Okay I'm lost.

1. What is this thread about?
2. Are you playing as yourself in some sort of video game?
3. Are you actually a basketball player, or are you just playing with us?
4. Are you really 6'11", and if so, how can you type can your arms go down that far?
5. Did you dry-heave before you got married because some guy from Canada told me he did that on Pokerstars.
6. When you type, put a space after a comma and other punctuation marks.
7. Is that you in the dp, b/c you look black and I thought you were Irish.
8. Have you actually played for an NBA team yet, or are you overseas in Ireland?
9. If so, do you plan on playing for the National Team if they even have one in the UK?
10. Where is Iona?
11. What's it like being married?
12. Did you really get 17 rebounds?
13. Can you shoot?
14. Are you the next Tim Duncan?
15. How does it feel to be one inch away from 7'0"?
16. Do you wear shoes with higher heels so it looks like you are a legit 7'?
20. Are you still alive and well or did you actually pawn the Bible, ring, and jerseys?
The answers to your questions:1.My thread is about being a forward/center for the Milwaukee Bucks.
2. No,it's a board game called Statis Pro Basketball I'm using.
3.I am a player,but this is a fantasy about playing for the Bucks.
4. I am 6'11",and I can reach the keyboard very well.
5. No.
7. No,I'm not black,I haven't put up my picture yet,it's coming soon.
8. No,but I think I could play basketball in Ireland if I have a chance.
9. If the Irish National Team needs me,they know where to find me,but I am an American of Irish descent,but if the Irish team needs me,I am ready.
10. Iona College is in New Rochelle,N.Y. It is a member of the Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference,and the Gaels have been in 8 NCAA Tournaments.
11. Erin is a nice lady,and we have 2 young children,Liam and Ireland.
12. Yes,check out my game on November 1,2005 vs. Philadelphia.
13. Yes,I can shoot,but I am trying to do better on my free throws.
14. Some scouts say that I might be the next Duncan-I think I was the mid-major's answer to him. In 2006-07,I will be at the center position.
15. It feels great to be 6'11". There are not many Irishmen who are 7'0",but I am one.
16. Maybe,I wear a pair of cowboy boots. By the way,my shoe size is 16 or 17.
What were the questions to nos. 17 to 19?
20.This Fightin' Irishman is not going by the way of Peter "Hurricane" McNeeley. I am okay,and I did not pawn my Bible or my jerseys. If I did pawn my Bible,my uncle,Fr. Hugh Fitzpatrick,would excommunicate me!
Thanks for asking me these questions. I hope you enjoy my thread!
Old 09-15-2007, 04:54 PM   #15
marny_navis
Banned

marny_navis has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Fitzpatrick
The answers to your questions:1.My thread is about being a forward/center for the Milwaukee Bucks.
2. No,it's a board game called Statis Pro Basketball I'm using.
3.I am a player,but this is a fantasy about playing for the Bucks.
4. I am 6'11",and I can reach the keyboard very well.
5. No.
7. No,I'm not black,I haven't put up my picture yet,it's coming soon.
8. No,but I think I could play basketball in Ireland if I have a chance.
9. If the Irish National Team needs me,they know where to find me,but I am an American of Irish descent,but if the Irish team needs me,I am ready.
10. Iona College is in New Rochelle,N.Y. It is a member of the Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference,and the Gaels have been in 8 NCAA Tournaments.
11. Erin is a nice lady,and we have 2 young children,Liam and Ireland.
12. Yes,check out my game on November 1,2005 vs. Philadelphia.
13. Yes,I can shoot,but I am trying to do better on my free throws.
14. Some scouts say that I might be the next Duncan-I think I was the mid-major's answer to him. In 2006-07,I will be at the center position.
15. It feels great to be 6'11". There are not many Irishmen who are 7'0",but I am one.
16. Maybe,I wear a pair of cowboy boots. By the way,my shoe size is 16 or 17.
What were the questions to nos. 17 to 19?

20.This Fightin' Irishman is not going by the way of Peter "Hurricane" McNeeley. I am okay,and I did not pawn my Bible or my jerseys. If I did pawn my Bible,my uncle,Fr. Hugh Fitzpatrick,would excommunicate me!
Thanks for asking me these questions. I hope you enjoy my thread!
I just wanted it to look like I had 20 questions so it looks professional, but I don't think I got a pass on that one. Good luck with your career, and if your family ever deserts you and you need someone to share your money with, you know who to call:

marny_navis

Here at your service.
marny_navis is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: