Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 06-29-2007, 10:10 AM   #1
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Picked a bad time to go out of town.

Aside from 10 minutes of sportscenter 3-4 days ago I heard nothing of the NBA since like the 18th.

Noah....
Kblaze8855 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 10:13 AM   #2
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Picked a bad time to go out of town.

The first page of the NBA Forum has more than enough info. Pissed off Rockets fans, pissed off Suns fans, happy Blazers fans, happy Celtics fans, etc.
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 10:35 AM   #3
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One is considered somewhat coolTarik One is considered somewhat cool

Why not get yourself a Slingbox. They run about $150 at Best Buy. You can watch any live show from your laptop
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 10:40 AM   #4
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
Aside from 10 minutes of sportscenter 3-4 days ago I heard nothing of the NBA since like the 18th.

Noah....
Noah was a decent pick. While they got a big guy, he isn't the best fit for them. They needed some sort of scoring big man and Noah is not that. Hawes might have been a better pick but he's not ready to contribute for a couple years.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 11:42 AM   #5
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster

I thought it was very good for Chicago that Noah fell to #9. I think Bulls fans will like it.
saKf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 08:50 PM   #6
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Noah is probably worth the pick, but the problem is that he doesn't fit their roster. Ben Wallace, PJ Brown, Tyrus Thomas...it's pretty redundant. I'd take any of those guys on my team, but it's a waste of player value to have all four. They should be looking for a deal to get a superstar for a clump of talented players.
Real Men Wear Green is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 11:25 PM   #7
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster

PJ Brown's a free agent, yes?

They got a younger, more energetic version of him if you ask me.

Also, if Thomas does any developing at all, he won't be much like a Brown or Noah.
saKf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 11:33 PM   #8
eeeeeebro
Decent college freshman

eeeeeebro has decent reputationeeeeeebro has decent reputation

the important thing IMO is that hopefuly noah will be off the bench and tyrus thomas will = starter.. this is important why? cause it pisses me off when skiles doesnt play tyrus thomas all but 10 minutes a game.
eeeeeebro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 11:33 PM   #9
eeeeeebro
Decent college freshman

they can also use noah when wallace is struggling example (vs the pistons)
Old 06-29-2007, 11:40 PM   #10
Crazy Style
Bulls official mod

Crazy Style has an OK reputation so far

There was some criticism on Noah, but it died down. A few ****** are always around so not everything they say is true. The pick up was O.K. because he'll give the Bulls energy, size, effort and he fits the Bulls system. His defense and rebounding are his best attributes and is also a winner. I hope this selection becomes better than expected in a year or two. Overall, I wish him and the Bulls good luck.
Crazy Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 11:44 PM   #11
eeeeeebro
Decent college freshman

i was hoping by some miracle the bulls got brewer in the draft but noah is ok. hawes is how should say it. Fat and white .. not that i dont like white guys i just dont (someone farted and i cant think now so i will end this posting)
Old 06-29-2007, 11:53 PM   #12
eeeeeebro
Decent college freshman

oh yeah this is why noah is a good pick.
1. the bulls improve as a team.
2. Pj brown is the replacement.
----comparison to pj brown
noah
- faster-stronger-younger-has more hair (Flop factor) - More willing to attack the basket- Brings energy to the PF spot
so we get more
-shot attempts (Points)
-rebounds
-blocked shots
-energy on defense (get back on the defense faster to prevent fast break points for the other team)
3. Tyrus thomas will get more playtime with PJ brown out of the picture and Noah in the line-up
4. he is 7 foot tall (bulls need that)
5. He can replace ben wallace to give him a break and still have someone doing the dirty work.
6 Tyrus thomas / noah wouldnt be a bad combo
7 Youth means he can grow with the team for many years.
Downside
1 bad shot but from all the replays his only real shot attempts are lay ups or 1 handed hooks. If the bulls want a jump shot than give it to deng or gordon or hinrich
Old 06-30-2007, 12:13 AM   #13
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

me 2...i went to san antonio to go to sea world wit my girlfriend on monday and we were stuck there until this morning (friday) and i pretty much missed all of the big trades, i went to outback steakhouse to watch the first 10 picks of the draft, and thats pretty much all...lots to catch up on.
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 12:31 PM   #14
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by saKf
PJ Brown's a free agent, yes?

They got a younger, more energetic version of him if you ask me.

Also, if Thomas does any developing at all, he won't be much like a Brown or Noah.
If Brown's going it makes more sense, but if I was running Chi I'd still want to deal for a big that can score. Thomas could develop differently but as of right now is an athletic energy guy like Noah and Wallace. They should try and deal for JO.
Real Men Wear Green is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 12:40 PM   #15
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

Bulls Fans, I'll give you Hawes and future considerations for Joakim

Please take it!
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: