Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Boston Celtics Forum

Boston Celtics Forum Boston Celtics message board - Boston celtics fan forum

Old 07-11-2006, 10:00 AM   #1
loot
H.U.M.A.N. World

loot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation here
Default How'd Iverson look in Green?

loot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 10:02 AM   #2
Grand Villain
Banned

Grand Villain has an OK reputation so far

Iverson's reign is over. I'd like to see another team get a crack at him before he's history. Boston, good choice.

Grand Villain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 10:02 AM   #3
HALLandOATES
Local High School Star

HALLandOATES has decent reputation

You do those? Pretty leet job there my friend .
HALLandOATES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 10:06 AM   #4
loot
H.U.M.A.N. World

loot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation here

nah, i forgot to credit the source: www.celticsblog.net
Old 07-11-2006, 10:15 AM   #5
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I posted those already.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 10:16 AM   #6
loot
H.U.M.A.N. World

There you go Gobb.
Old 07-11-2006, 10:22 AM   #7
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Can you remove your video avatar? Its slowing down my computer.
Old 07-11-2006, 10:27 AM   #8
loot
H.U.M.A.N. World

gobb: "HEY you stole my bike!"

*SLAP*

gobb: ".........I HATE YOUR SHOES...THEYRE UGLY!"

no problem mate...i wanted to use good ol perk again anyway
Old 07-11-2006, 10:37 AM   #9
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Whats your problem bro? Its not like i created that AI image and saying you stole it from me. I got them from another board which probably got them from that celtics blog. Pipe down man.
Old 07-11-2006, 10:40 AM   #10
JJsOneGoodDUI
Banned

JJsOneGoodDUI has an OK reputation so far

He'd look photoshopped.
JJsOneGoodDUI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 10:41 AM   #11
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Loot you can put ur video gif back. I just like messin with folks so they take it down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJsOneGoodDUI
He'd look photoshopped.

No really brain? You mensa member you!
Old 07-11-2006, 10:44 AM   #12
JJsOneGoodDUI
Banned

JJsOneGoodDUI has an OK reputation so far

Fall back.
JJsOneGoodDUI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 10:47 AM   #13
loot
H.U.M.A.N. World

hahaha nah... i was serious, i liked perkins better.

although I'm not sure wther to roll with the perk or go with a manning avatar
Old 07-11-2006, 11:01 AM   #14
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Something is just wrong about that picture. I remember the first time seeing Payton in a Celtics uniform it felt weird too. Why is that?

BTW it is falking fabulous to have two Smooth avatars back to back in the same thread boyeee!

I posted that same picture in another thread earlier today "forgotten" or soemthing like that, from the 1982 SI cover right?
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 11:03 AM   #15
loot
H.U.M.A.N. World

yeah but i photoshopped that scrub standing next to him away
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: