Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Seattle SuperSonics Forum

Seattle SuperSonics Forum Seattle Supersonics message board - sonics fan forum

Old 07-01-2007, 01:18 AM   #1
Tru Baller 209
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Tru Baller 209 has an OK reputation so far
Default Zach Randolph

How's it going everybody? I'm from the Knicks forum and I wanted to know what you guys would think about a Zach Randolph + Nate Robinson for Rashard Lewis swap. please keep in mind:
- I don't care what anyone says, I know for a fact that Lewis does not want to play for a team in a clear rebuilding mode, especially considering the team's future lies in Kevin Durant who will be backed up by Jeff Green.
- The only way the sonics could convince Lewis' agent to allow Lewis to stay would be a Max contract, and I know that Sam presti is a lot more fiscally responsible than that. So lewis will leave and it is question of whether or not he will leave for nothing. this is where the Knicks come into play.
- Giving the team an all star caliber PF in Zach Randolph, which the team needs along with a hometown hero in Nate Robinson, to sell to the fans/ market the team, is a much better offer than any other team would be willing to offer.
- Reportedly there was keen interest in pulling off a deal of this nature with Portland shortly after the draft lottery, however neither team wanted to trade within the conference. You don't have issue dealing with the Knicks.

Just to make sure we are on the same page:

Trade:
New York trades (Zack Randolph + Nate Robinson) for a signed and traded (Rashard Lewis) from Seattle.
Tru Baller 209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 05:21 AM   #2
anonymouse

anonymouse has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Zach Randolph

no.
anonymouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 01:19 PM   #3
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

RainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

zach is cancer

no thank you
RainierBeachPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 12:20 AM   #4
Young HkM
Up in the Rafters

Young HkM is popular on this boardYoung HkM is popular on this boardYoung HkM is popular on this boardYoung HkM is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tru Baller 209
How's it going everybody? I'm from the Knicks forum and I wanted to know what you guys would think about a Zach Randolph + Nate Robinson for Rashard Lewis swap. please keep in mind:
- I don't care what anyone says, I know for a fact that Lewis does not want to play for a team in a clear rebuilding mode, especially considering the team's future lies in Kevin Durant who will be backed up by Jeff Green.

No you don't so don't talk out of your ass. Also no to your offer. Zach Randolph is a chemistry killer.
Young HkM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 07:28 PM   #5
Tru Baller 209

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young HkM
No you don't so don't talk out of your ass. Also no to your offer. Zach Randolph is a chemistry killer.

First things first, I didn't know you would get so sensitive about Rashard Lewis. Is he your boyfriend? Secondly, I'm not talking out of my ass, it's a simple fact that NOBODY WANTS TO PLAY FOR A LOSING TEAM. Your team is in a rebuilding mode, although it does have a bright future it is still in a rebuilding mode. Thirdly, at this point with Orlando clearly under the salary cap, there is a very good possibility that you will lose an allstar player for nothing. Putting your personal sentiments about Zach Randolph aside, this would be a blessing for you because you would be trading all-star potential for all-star potential in a position at powerforward of which you desperately need an upgrade. And finally, the flaming in forums is really immature. You talk real tough when you are sitting at your computer, but I would really like to see you take that tone with me face to face. This post is directed solely at "YoungHkm" I am not trying to start a forum altercation. But I felt that there was no need to verbally attack me like that.

Last edited by Tru Baller 209 : 07-02-2007 at 07:31 PM.
Old 07-03-2007, 11:51 AM   #6
Tru Baller 209

Unfortunately it seems as if Rashard Lewis will be signing a max deal with the
Magic. It hurts your team as much as it hurts me, because I have been tracking this situation for a while now, and I really wanted him to be in a Knick uniform next year. You guys will lose an all-star for nothing. Now with these turn of events, what do you think about my proposal earlier?? I'm honestly just curious.
Old 07-03-2007, 12:36 PM   #7
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

RainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tru Baller 209
Unfortunately it seems as if Rashard Lewis will be signing a max deal with the
Magic. It hurts your team as much as it hurts me, because I have been tracking this situation for a while now, and I really wanted him to be in a Knick uniform next year. You guys will lose an all-star for nothing. Now with these turn of events, what do you think about my proposal earlier?? I'm honestly just curious.

it doesnt change my mind regard randolph

i think the main reason bennett brough presti in was to shape the organization in the image and likeness of the spurs

which is to say: only sign quality character guys

randolph, as talented as he is, isnt that type of person
RainierBeachPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: