Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 07-03-2007, 08:45 PM   #1
lurch67
Caution: Adult Content

lurch67 has decent reputation
Angry What now?

It sounds like Noc might be going to Memphis anyway, with out any thing back in return. Sounds like Pax better ante up and gets us a real PF now. Id still like to Cook (LAL) in a bulls uni. Maybe Duhon and future 2nd round? Ande V. is available but can we afford him?
lurch67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 12:35 AM   #2
baller42590
Chi Bulls 2010-2011

baller42590 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: What now?

well hopefully paxson just matches all offers 4 noc and we get him back.

then maybe we can use him in a trade.
baller42590 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 11:09 AM   #3
idizzle
Good college starter

idizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat cool

Yep, It seems like Andres Nocioni will stay a Bull and it seens like The Bulls are leaning toward getting Joe Smith after meeting with him yesterday. Mikki Moore come in today and he still might be available, and then Chris Mihm comes in Saturday. This is starting to interesting.

http://www.dailyherald.com/sports/bulls.asp?id=329043

:)

Last edited by idizzle : 07-06-2007 at 11:16 AM.
idizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 12:59 AM   #4
idizzle
Good college starter

idizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat cool

It looks like the Bulls are really pushing toward Joe Smith.

PG-Hinrich
SG-Gordon
SF-Deng
PF-Smith
C-Wallace

Will this be the lineup for 2007-2008? NBA Champoinships? Only God Knows.
idizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 03:46 AM   #5
beau_boy04
Local High School Star

beau_boy04 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by idizzle
It looks like the Bulls are really pushing toward Joe Smith.

PG-Hinrich
SG-Gordon
SF-Deng
PF-Smith
C-Wallace

Will this be the lineup for 2007-2008? NBA Champoinships? Only God Knows.

how good is joe smith? unfortunately i have never seen him play, i only know he was a #1 pick overall many years ago and never lived up to the hype.
beau_boy04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 09:41 AM   #6
fknc
Get JJ Minutes

fknc is considered somewhat coolfknc is considered somewhat cool

Joe Smith is a very talented player. He has a sweet stroke out to 18ft, rebounds well and has the will to win. His career numbers are 12ppg 7re 1block 45% from the field and 80% from the line. He can play just not up to the first pick in a draft that was loaded.
fknc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 09:45 AM   #7
trig
Decent college freshman

trig has decent reputationtrig has decent reputation

I like Mihm better as long as he's already 100%. He has better post game than smith and also taller and better defender. But a lot of people are saying that Joe Smith is a good veteran leader and good chemistry guy w/c is similar to what PJ brings thats why pax is interested in him.

Hopefully we can get both of them. Mihm might accept a lower salary since he is coming off an injury.

ohh and Lurch, your the only one that I know that likes Brian Cook. dunno but i dont like him, he has no post game, shoots too much, no defense, low bball iq, poor rebounder... he really brings nothing but shooting and chicago has a lot of that
trig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 07:28 PM   #8
lurch67
Caution: Adult Content

lurch67 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by trig
I like Mihm better as long as he's already 100%. He has better post game than smith and also taller and better defender. But a lot of people are saying that Joe Smith is a good veteran leader and good chemistry guy w/c is similar to what PJ brings thats why pax is interested in him.

Hopefully we can get both of them. Mihm might accept a lower salary since he is coming off an injury.

ohh and Lurch, your the only one that I know that likes Brian Cook. dunno but i dont like him, he has no post game, shoots too much, no defense, low bball iq, poor rebounder... he really brings nothing but shooting and chicago has a lot of that
I think he could improve with Skiles coaching him. Phil is a great X's and O's guy and all, but doesn't have a good track record with developing talent. Just look at Bynum. The kid has all the potential in the world but still has the same rough edges in the world. All of the media critics (Jay Marrioti must die) can't understand how the bulls are as good as they are. I think to much credit goes to Paxon. If you could get him cheap (one more reason I like the idea), I think he could become a valuable player for the bulls.
lurch67 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: