Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 07-12-2006, 10:22 AM   #1
Bulls_Fan20
Local High School Star

Post Tyrus Thomas

I know he got 17 points yesterday, but did anyone watch the game? Were they easy buckets, in the paint, shots from the wing, fast break opportunities, driving to the basket?

Also, what position was he playing? He's only 6'7, but we don't have much height on that team, with two guys over 6'10.
Bulls_Fan20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 12:16 PM   #2
Bullish1
I Hit Open Layups

Thumbs up See For Yourself

Hope this can give you some insight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sE3N...ummer%20league
Bullish1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 06:43 PM   #3
vmdv12
Kids at the park dunk on me

I saw yesterdays game. Well, most of it. He's super active out there. He can actually bring the ball up pretty good. He got one board and raced down the court with the ball..very fluid. He was trying to block anything. He had one huge block that I saw, NICE. He had one goaltending also. He altered many shots! He gets block like Theo Ratliff, has springs like Marion but runs hella fast! He's fun to watch.
vmdv12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 07:04 PM   #4
vmdv12
Kids at the park dunk on me

Come to think of it....he has got some damn good game! It's hard to compare him to anyone in the L. He has a very unique game. That's a good thing. I've seen him play before in college but it seems, at the pro level, he'll be even better. He's going to be able to dominate. I thought it would take him a while to have an impact, but I wouldn't be suprised to see him have a big role THIS season. He runs faster than many guards in the L. This is good news for Bulls fans! Him and Wallace on the court at the same time will be nasty!
vmdv12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 11:32 AM   #5
Bulls_Fan20
Local High School Star

Well, I guess there were two bright spots in his game on Wednesday. He pulled down 12 boards, which is sweet, and also committed only 2 fouls. Sadly, he was 4 for 17 from the field, and only 65% from the line (11 for 17), finishing with 19 points. I also didn't like the fact that he missed all 3 3-pointers he took. He shouldn't even be taking any.

All of that being said, I am happy with his performances so far, and I hope he can keep up the dub-dubs.
Bulls_Fan20 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: