Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-12-2007, 07:02 AM   #1
poorlilrich
woop woop

poorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this board
Default Who is the FUNNIEST black actor right now?

I like Chris Tucker's and Eddy Griffin's movies respectably; they always brings it.

other funny ones
- Katt Williams
- The dad from every body hates Chris
- Chris Rock has to be on any funny black people lists

Least funny black actors
- Martin Lawrence
- Queen Latifah
poorlilrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 07:33 AM   #2
loot
H.U.M.A.N. World

loot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Who is the FUNNIEST black actor right now?

a 'funny black people list' you say?
loot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 07:41 AM   #3
Brunch@Five
College superstar

Brunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputation

Does Dave Chapelle count?
Brunch@Five is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 07:52 AM   #4
kidachi

CHRIS ROCK.
dave chappelle
cedric the entertainer is kinda funny.
dl hughley
Old 07-12-2007, 08:51 AM   #5
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I dont know if hes the funniest, but ChrisRock is always hilarious...
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 12:15 PM   #6
The Hurricane
Banned

The Hurricane has an OK reputation so far

yea eddie griffin is great...

In European Gigolo when the cat jumps on his dick, dont think ive ever laughed that hard before.
The Hurricane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 12:56 PM   #7
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputation

Katt Williams, he funny ... in a BET ComicView sort of way. Chris Tucker can't be funny right now, dude hasn't really done nothin in a while. Same with Dave Chappelle.

That leaves Chris Rock, Cedric the Entertainer, the Wayns bros, Eddie Griffin, Bernie Mac and Martin Lawrence.
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 01:05 PM   #8
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by poorlilrich
I like Chris Tucker's and Eddy Griffin's movies respectably; they always brings it.

other funny ones
- Katt Williams
- The dad from every body hates Chris
- Chris Rock has to be on any funny black people lists

Least funny black actors
- Martin Lawrence
- Queen Latifah
Dude Martin Lawrence is the funniest black actor ever.
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 01:06 PM   #9
WhiteMosɘs
Free Myanmar

WhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation here

eddie griffin is funny as hell!
WhiteMosɘs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 01:55 PM   #10
SCdac
Very good NBA starter

SCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputation

Romany Malco

Not just a pure comedian, but also a decent actor. His deliverance is great, and he's more natural than, say, Eddie Griffin or Kat Williams.

Liked him in every movie or show I've seen him in, starting with the first one - a movie titled "The Chateau", with Paul Rudd.

Is also very good in: Weeds, 40 Year Old Virgin, The Ex (small, but hilarious role), and Blades of Glory...

I need to go watch some of his other films.
SCdac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 03:14 PM   #11
RagingBull33
I pooped a hammer.

RagingBull33 has decent reputationRagingBull33 has decent reputation

Samuel L. Jackson, Dave Chappelle, Chris Rock
RagingBull33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 03:23 PM   #12
Big One
Local High School Star

Big One has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagingBull33
Samuel L. Jackson, Dave Chappelle, Chris Rock

wtf? dude the question was the FUNNIEST black actor
Big One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 03:57 PM   #13
krazy19
Serious playground baller

krazy19 has an OK reputation so far

The dad from Everybody hates Chris always steals the show in whatever movie he's in. He's the funniest.
krazy19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 04:46 PM   #14
ShawnieMac06
High School Varsity 6th Man

ShawnieMac06 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCdac

Romany Malco

Not just a pure comedian, but also a decent actor. His deliverance is great, and he's more natural than, say, Eddie Griffin or Kat Williams.

Liked him in every movie or show I've seen him in, starting with the first one - a movie titled "The Chateau", with Paul Rudd.

Is also very good in: Weeds, 40 Year Old Virgin, The Ex (small, but hilarious role), and Blades of Glory...

I need to go watch some of his other films.

Don't forget he played Hammer in that VH1 movie about from a few years back. But, I did like him in 40 Year-Old Virgin, he was pretty funny there.

As far as funniest black actors, I put would put Ced in the mix, except I don't think he's good enough to be a lead; he's much better in a co-starring role, where he's better playing off someone else. With Chris Tucker...dude's only done five movies in the last TEN years (Money Talks, a small role in Jackie Brown, and the Rush Hour movies). That's probably due to him overrating himself and asking for outrageous money to do these movies (he got something like $25 million alone for Rush Hour 3) like he's in the class of Will Smith and Denzel Washington. However, he's a funny guy.

I saw Katt Williams' HBO stand-up special, and I wasn't entirely impressed. I can take him in small doses, like in Friday After Next and Norbit.

Another underrated funny guy in movies beside Terry Crews (the dad from Everybody Hates Chris), is Kevin Hart. The scene in 40 Year Old with him going at it with Romany Falco was one of the funniest parts of the movie.
ShawnieMac06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 05:21 PM   #15
Laker4Lyfe
City Of Champions

Laker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation here

Will Smith
Laker4Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: