Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-13-2007, 12:25 PM   #1
LilJonIsSoCrunk
banned camp

LilJonIsSoCrunk has an OK reputation so far
Default Is Skita the next foreign superstar?

Tell me more about this stud. In just how many years will he be the MVP?
LilJonIsSoCrunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 01:00 PM   #2
ElPigto
*****istrator

ElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Is Skita the next foreign superstar?

I'm assuming you are still stuck in the year 2002 huh?
ElPigto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 01:01 PM   #3
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I want a Hilario jersey.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 01:09 PM   #4
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
I want a Hilario jersey.

Spanish for Hilarious
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 01:10 PM   #5
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

But what is it Portuguese for?
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 01:19 PM   #6
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwajo
But what is it Portuguese for?

Hillary Swank.

i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 01:27 PM   #7
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Its Jewish for Banned
Old 07-13-2007, 01:45 PM   #8
artificial
:-P

artificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Spanish for Hilarious
I know it's a joke, but just for the record that's not actually it. :)
artificial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 01:47 PM   #9
JtotheIzzo
The Future is Now

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilJonIsSoCrunk
Tell me more about this stud. In just how many years will he be the MVP?

He was MVP of summer league the year he was drafted
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 03:36 PM   #10
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by artificial
I know it's a joke, but just for the record that's not actually it. :)

Ok so you wanna flex your ability to translate the name. Go on, here we are. We're all gonna sit back and listen.
Old 07-13-2007, 03:45 PM   #11
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Ok so you wanna flex your ability to translate the name. Go on, here we are. We're all gonna sit back and listen.
There's no actual translation of Hilario to Spanish
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 03:49 PM   #12
GoldNugg21
Good High School Starter

GoldNugg21 has an OK reputation so far

Why does this thread exist?
GoldNugg21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 04:42 PM   #13
John Starks
National High School Star

John Starks has an OK reputation so far

bad job that draft by Denver - not a great deep draft, but they could've had 2 of Wilcox, Amare and Caron. I don't know if Wilcox > Nene, but Amare and Caron both are.

The could've gone into 2001 with a front line of Caron-Amare-Camby. the enver would've gotten 'Melo, but I'm not sure you need him. Add Miller - and you still need the same Sg they currently need.
John Starks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 04:44 PM   #14
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Starks
bad job that draft by Denver - not a great deep draft, but they could've had 2 of Wilcox, Amare and Caron. I don't know if Wilcox > Nene, but Amare and Caron both are.

The could've gone into 2001 with a front line of Caron-Amare-Camby. the enver would've gotten 'Melo, but I'm not sure you need him. Add Miller - and you still need the same Sg they currently need.

If they had Caron-Amare-Camby, they probably wouldn't have had the #3 draft choice. But if they did they would have taken Wade not Melo
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 04:47 PM   #15
John Starks
National High School Star

John Starks has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by BankShot
If they had Caron-Amare-Camby, they probably wouldn't have had the #3 draft choice. But if they did they would have taken Wade not Melo

That's true - they'd probably have been in the playoffs in 2001...they'd be 3 years ahead of their current rebuilding schedule.
John Starks is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: