Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-14-2007, 01:22 AM   #1
AirGauge23
Team NWO

AirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Things that humble you.

I'm talking about the kind of things that make you think, of life in general.
AirGauge23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 01:41 AM   #2
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Things that humble you.

This:

Then this:

Then this:

If that doesn't blow your mind I don't know what will. The universe is so large our minds can't even comprehend it.
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 01:45 AM   #3
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

Just the outside, like when you go out in the morning for a bike ride and how pretty it is.
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 01:54 AM   #4
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Zan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy
This:

Then this:

Then this:

If that doesn't blow your mind I don't know what will. The universe is so large our minds can't even comprehend it.

Thats pretty crazy!
Zan Tabak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 12:15 PM   #5
nash4eva!gosuns
Back!

nash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zan Tabak
Thats pretty crazy!

ya it is...

when someone's really mad at me and i know i've screwed up really bad and still said or done things to hurt that person

that makes me feel like i am equal to an earthworm
nash4eva!gosuns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 12:22 PM   #6
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool

if the female asks me to quickly wrap it up because I am not thrilling her.

that is a death knell to me
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 02:36 PM   #7
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
This:

Then this:

Then this:

wow, that's freakin' awesome. we're so minute we don't even know it. cool post, randy.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 02:42 PM   #8
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 02:50 PM   #9
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
That would humble me if it happened to you.

Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 02:51 PM   #10
RecSpecs110
Prokhorov = Badass

RecSpecs110 is considered somewhat coolRecSpecs110 is considered somewhat cool

When someone outwits you.
RecSpecs110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 06:40 PM   #11
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecSpecs110
When someone outwits you.
I suppose Lebron23 must be humbled everyday he posts here then.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 06:53 PM   #12
Enigmatism
Raving Lunatic

Enigmatism has an OK reputation so far

When it rains like hell, then the next morning in the mud the ants have already built a new ant hill.
Enigmatism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 07:06 PM   #13
Hot Shot Rox
Decent playground baller

Hot Shot Rox has decent reputation

Quote:

Then this:

wow, i def believe in aliens now. there has to be something living somewhere on those.
Hot Shot Rox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 07:10 PM   #14
gb8
Extra Cheese

gb8 has an OK reputation so far

That moment when no matter how hard you train there is going to be a mutant out there who is 6.10 with a 7 foot 6 wingspan who is gonna be a better player then u.
gb8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 07:25 PM   #15
Suns4Life
Hey-OOOOOOOOO

Suns4Life has decent reputation

Whenever I have a thought about life in general that isn't fleeting it humbles me. Taking evolution classes and genetics and the stuff i have learned in there has completely blown my mind a lot of times.
Suns4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: