Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-15-2007, 11:10 PM   #1
Kobe24Bryant
Kids at the park dunk on me

Kobe24Bryant has an OK reputation so far
Default 2Pac Discussion

What do you think of him? Do you think he is overrated? Who do you think killed him & If your one of those people that think he is alive, do you see him coming back anytime?

Top 20 Reasons Why 2Pac Is Alive
Kobe24Bryant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 11:32 PM   #2
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2Pac Discussion

People say Mobb Deep killed him. Suge Knight was asked that if he knew who shot Tupac, would he tell? And he said "Absolutely not."

Snitches get snitches. In this case, snitches get shot. He doesn't want to get shot.
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 11:36 PM   #3
MMM
877-954-1893

MMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation here

Do you think he is overrated?
I don't like to call him overrated because he was one of the best and had a great impact but he is to a small degree overrated by some. There are rappers who as rappers a lone you can make strong arguments were better but Pac overall impact outweights that so even calling him overrated on such a degree is probably not corect. It does bother me that some people(a small amount) hear a few Pac songs and proclaim him as the GOAT.

Who do you think killed him?
I have no clue SKnight must of been involved in some way.

If your one of those people that think he is alive, do you see him coming back anytime?
I don't think that is possible really about him coming back if he were to be alive.
MMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 11:39 PM   #4
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie2k6
People say Mobb Deep killed him. Suge Knight was asked that if he knew who shot Tupac, would he tell? And he said "Absolutely not."

Snitches get snitches. In this case, snitches get shot. He doesn't want to get shot.
I don't think suge was worried about getting shot for being a snitch...

it is his way of saying "if I knew who killed him I wouldn't let the law take care of them, I will take care of them myself".
Old 07-15-2007, 11:43 PM   #5
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM
Who do you think killed him?
I have no clue SKnight must of been involved in some way.
why the hell would he kill his best selling artist?

did you know Suge got shot himself when it happened?

I think it is plain and obvious that the people that they jumped during the tyson fight shot them up...SIMPLE AS THAT

watch this video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8acvdlRqJI

see that guy they are kicking around...him and his boys killed Pac later that night.

It doesn't take a police genius to put two and two together.

get a life if you think pac faked his death or that suge had him killed.
Old 07-16-2007, 12:19 AM   #6
Kobe24Bryant

In the first few seconds of the song "Intro/Bomb First (My Second Reply)" on the album The Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory, Shakur can be heard saying "Shoulda shot me".[41][42] Many theorists mistook the statement as "Suge shot me" or "Suge shot 'em" until confirmation by multiple audio tests and confirmation from members of The Outlawz. This, along with reports of Knight's strong-arm tactics with artists and other illegal business tactics including involvement with the Mob Piru Bloods street gang gave rise to a theory that Knight was complicit in Shakur's murder, as it was reported that Suge Knight owed Tupac up to seventeen million dollars in back royalties, but no evidence has been provided to support this theory.

A reason some say Suge had something to do with 2Pac's death. I would not say Suge had anything to do with the death of 2Pac. After all he got shot as well in the head I think. Orlando Anderson and his gang would be my guess.

Trailer of the upcoming Tupac Revelation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL2sUSNBoFY

Last edited by Kobe24Bryant : 07-16-2007 at 12:33 AM.
Old 07-16-2007, 01:45 AM   #7
ndPac
Serious playground baller

ndPac is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe24Bryant
What do you think of him? Do you think he is overrated? Who do you think killed him & If your one of those people that think he is alive, do you see him coming back anytime?

Top 20 Reasons Why 2Pac Is Alive

. . . .2pac is the best hip-hop artist there will ever be in my oppinion. He spoke from the heart and had real topics in his music unlike the bull**** music nowadays. . Used to think he was alive for the 1st year or 2 but I know hes not. .If you listen to track 11 on the Makaveli cd you can hear someone whisper "can you see him" and someone else says "i see him", then you hear 2pac whisper "im alive". stuff like that used to make me think he was. . .
But 2pac got killed by Orlando Anderson who was a crip that got jumped by 2pac and some bloods a few hours prior to 2pacs death. .
ndPac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 01:52 AM   #8
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Let's put that sh*t to rest once and for all man.
Pac is long gone but we will always have his music.

And in my opinion 2Pac was the most important and influential artist of our generation period. He is our generations Bob, Lennon, or Dylan.
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 04:33 AM   #9
wizardsextreme
Banned

wizardsextreme has an OK reputation so far

Orlando Anderson and the Southside Crips killed Tupac. Google it.
wizardsextreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 11:32 AM   #10
Kobe24Bryant

2Pac Shakur was Killed by Orlando Anderson Theory

First, let me put some ridiculous rumors aside. Tupac is not alive and Suge Knight did not set him up. It's true that Tupac was going to leave Death Row Records but Suge wouldn't kill him for crying out loud-after all, former Death Row founder, "Dr. Dre," is still breathing without any war scars. It is also rumored that Tupac had Dre pushed off the label but that is probably just another Tupac strategy against his enemies.
It all started about three months before the shooting in a Southern California mall, just near Long Beach. Three members of The Mob Piru Bloods (Most of Death Row Records is allegedly maintained and ran by the Mob Piru Bloods aka M.O.B., including the infamous and shaddy CEO Suge Knight.), went into a Foot Locker to purchase some shoes. One of the blood gangmember's allegedly worked for Death Row Records and was wearing the infamous diamond cut medallion (worn by Death Row staff and artists).

Just after leaving Foot Locker, they headed back to thier 1996 Lexus, about 8-10 rival Southside Crips rushed the three blood gangmember's and one of the crips manage to get the Death Row medallion. The person who stole it was allegedly Orlando "Baby Lando" Anderson. Now this is the blossoming of Tupac's early demise.

Three months later we enter The MGM Grand and Tupac is with his Death Row entourage among many is the same Mob Piru Blood that was jumped by the Southside Crips in Lakewood, California. He [the blood] spot's Orlando Anderson and Tupac heads over to start what appears to be a royal ass beating on one Anderson. (See rare footage from the MGM Grand security video.)

After Tupac's entourage beats Anderson repeatedly, they make their way out before the police show. Anderson get's up and talks to the police, then leaves and allegedly joins his entourage of Southside Crips as they look for Tupac. It wouldn't be hard to find Mr. Shakur on that night because he was going to Suge Knight's Club 662 (Which spells out M.O.B. on a telephone pad). The rest is only self-explanatory.

A couple weeks after Tupac's murder, Metro Police arrested Orlando Anderson. Anderson's family released a statement denying he is connected to Shakur's killing in Las Vegas:

"Tupac Shakur, the talented musical genius, fell at the hands of a violent cruel drive-by shooter or shooters in Las Vegas. That's a fact. That person, however, is not Orlando," the statement said.

Metro Lt. Larry Spinosa said Anderson was arrested on a 1994 murder warrant out of California. Well that sorta kicks Anderson's innocent's in the ass.
Old 07-16-2007, 11:39 AM   #11
FashionIssues
Smooth Operator

FashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

another stupid pac conspiracy thread.
FashionIssues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 02:56 PM   #12
Ol Dirty Bastard
Local High School Star

Ol Dirty Bastard has not been impressing people

2pac is OVERATED as a rapper/emcee
no punchlines, no medaphors, no interesting flow

BUT 2pac was a great artist, who had a meaning in life and his music, which makes him so dope.

and 2pac is dead, leave it at that.
Ol Dirty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 06:20 AM   #13
ndPac
Serious playground baller

ndPac is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol Dirty Bastard
2pac is OVERATED as a rapper/emcee
no punchlines, no medaphors, no interesting flow

BUT 2pac was a great artist, who had a meaning in life and his music, which makes him so dope.

and 2pac is dead, leave it at that.

Overusage of punchlines and medaphors and pretty much what has ruined rap. . pac changed up his flow from time to time but that wasnt really what rap was about back then. . . its different now where everyhtings about punchlines and money and cars b.s. which is why theres so much pop rap nowadays and its more or less just exposed to profit off of.
ndPac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 09:15 AM   #14
snipes12
Dirk Madness

snipes12 has not been impressing people

is kurt cobain still alive ?
snipes12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 02:48 PM   #15
BradMiller52
Kings fan

BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe24Bryant
In the first few seconds of the song "Intro/Bomb First (My Second Reply)" on the album The Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory, Shakur can be heard saying "Shoulda shot me".[41][42] Many theorists mistook the statement as "Suge shot me" or "Suge shot 'em" until confirmation by multiple audio tests and confirmation from members of The Outlawz. This, along with reports of Knight's strong-arm tactics with artists and other illegal business tactics including involvement with the Mob Piru Bloods street gang gave rise to a theory that Knight was complicit in Shakur's murder, as it was reported that Suge Knight owed Tupac up to seventeen million dollars in back royalties, but no evidence has been provided to support this theory.

A reason some say Suge had something to do with 2Pac's death. I would not say Suge had anything to do with the death of 2Pac. After all he got shot as well in the head I think. Orlando Anderson and his gang would be my guess.

Trailer of the upcoming Tupac Revelation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL2sUSNBoFY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vI1k4...elated&search=
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: