Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-17-2007, 04:41 PM   #1
Interminator
Banned

Interminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation here
Default Jay Williams

Is His Career Officially Over?
Interminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 04:45 PM   #2
Mathius
NBA sixth man of the year

Mathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Jay Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interminator
Is His Career Officially Over?

I'd be really surprised if it isn't. Year after year we hear about guys trying to make a comeback, whether it be some veteran who didn't get resigned (Glenn Robinson, Keith Van Horn, Spreewell) or an injury case (Bob Hurley).

I think if he was going to make a comeback, he would have stuck with a team last year. Reportedly he worked out for the Raptors last year.

Mathius
Mathius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 04:46 PM   #3
thenextgreatbigman
Banned

thenextgreatbigman has an OK reputation so far

he should go to europe, see what he can do and if he's ready to come back at like 28.
thenextgreatbigman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 04:48 PM   #4
Interminator
Banned

Interminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation here

Yeah he could go to Europe,but he definetly could contribute from off the bench for any team
Old 07-17-2007, 04:50 PM   #5
Da KO King
NBA sixth man of the year

Da KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputation

Not at all. He almost made the Nets last year but got caught in the numbers game.
Da KO King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 04:50 PM   #6
artificial
:-P

artificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interminator
Yeah he could go to Europe,but he definetly could contribute from off the bench for any team
last offseason he was in some team's summer camp roster (I think it was NJ, but not sure) and apparently they didn't think the same, because he got cut.
artificial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 04:53 PM   #7
thenextgreatbigman
Banned

thenextgreatbigman has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by artificial
last offseason he was in some team's summer camp roster (I think it was NJ, but not sure) and apparently they didn't think the same, because he got cut.
http://www.nba.com/playerfile/jay_williams/index.html
thenextgreatbigman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 04:54 PM   #8
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i read a scouting report on him and the worst thing that they had listed about him was his lateral movement was kinda slow.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 04:59 PM   #9
Interminator
Banned

He Deserves A Shot On A Trash Team Like Atlanta
Old 07-17-2007, 05:11 PM   #10
ILLEFEX
Serious playground baller

ILLEFEX has an OK reputation so far

i really felt bad for him, but at the same time itz kinda like he knows it was in his contract not to ride a bike or something like that............i mean, i'm a bulls fan and i was so excited when they drafted him........college player of the year, one of the best pg's to ever come out........i even bought his jersey.........the bulls management even gave him jordan's old locker..........and he just messed up everything.........

makes me think.......if he didn't get into that accident, who would paxson drafted instead of kirk hinrich?.......
ILLEFEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 05:16 PM   #11
Interminator
Banned

^^Maybe Michael Sweetney
Old 07-17-2007, 05:16 PM   #12
Mr_Basketball#1
McCants is Available!!

Mr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation here

I think he will make a comeback...He has some game left in him...He needs to continue to work hard on his speed...Thats one of his problem, he is kind of slow..
Mr_Basketball#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 05:20 PM   #13
Interminator
Banned

Oh **** he was in KING magazine recently

He Is In Law School,and him and a lawyer buddy have set up a sports agency this year
Old 07-17-2007, 05:27 PM   #14
LakerWarrior12
Local High School Star

LakerWarrior12 has an OK reputation so far

Why would any team wanna sign this idiot? Someone stupid like Isiah Thomas would sign him..

If everybody remembers, he violated his contract be driving a CrouchRocket...and had a serious injury..
LakerWarrior12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 05:30 PM   #15
Interminator
Banned

Radmanovic loves snowboards
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: