Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-17-2007, 07:15 PM   #1
beau_boy04
Local High School Star

beau_boy04 has an OK reputation so far
Default A or B ?

Who do you like betta?

Contestant A

or

Contestant B

Shot with DigitalCAM at 2007-07-17

Pick your choice

Last edited by beau_boy04 : 07-17-2007 at 07:37 PM.
beau_boy04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 07:16 PM   #2
KobesOneUglyTat
moc.spoohedisni

KobesOneUglyTat has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: A or B ?

A is far superior to B, except for that ugly ankle tattoo. Huge mistake, she has such great legs too! WTF was she thinking?
KobesOneUglyTat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 07:18 PM   #3
aahhsin
Banned

aahhsin has an OK reputation so far

neither.

they are ****en beaners.
aahhsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 07:19 PM   #4
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

A is "I wanna f*ck you in the ass" hot and B is "You're cute and I want to date you" hot. I choose B.
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 07:20 PM   #5
KobesOneUglyTat
moc.spoohedisni

KobesOneUglyTat has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
A is "I wanna f*ck you in the ass" hot and B is "You're cute and I want to date you" hot. I choose B.
Talk about stereyotyping. This explains why you cannot pull any women, and are on ISH 20 out of 24 hours a day posting worthless and paper-thin responses.
KobesOneUglyTat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 07:22 PM   #6
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by aahhsin
neither.

they are ****en beaners.
totally uncalled for...

edit..both pretty ladies.. it's a toss up...
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 07:37 PM   #7
beau_boy04
Local High School Star

2 more pics!

A

or

B

Old 07-17-2007, 08:28 PM   #8
beau_boy04
Local High School Star

damn this place is dead 29 views and 6 responses
Old 07-17-2007, 08:37 PM   #9
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KobesOneUglyTat
Talk about stereyotyping. This explains why you cannot pull any women, and are on ISH 20 out of 24 hours a day posting worthless and paper-thin responses.
Dude... calm down. I was joking.
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 09:24 PM   #10
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Neither is anything rave about, but I'll take B based soely on the fact that A has two absolutely horrible tattoos. A rose on your boob? That just screams trailer trash.
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 09:27 PM   #11
beau_boy04
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy
Neither is anything rave about, but I'll take B based soely on the fact that A has two absolutely horrible tattoos. A rose on your boob? That just screams trailer trash.

trailer trash? really? can you explain me why? i guess girls just wanna look sexy
Old 07-17-2007, 09:30 PM   #12
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy

co-signed. her tats are awful and are a big turn off
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 09:48 PM   #13
knicks15
Local High School Star

knicks15 has decent reputation

r u guys sure neither of them is men
knicks15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 09:49 PM   #14
beau_boy04
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm
co-signed. her tats are awful and are a big turn off

if you 2 guys had that girl in front of you I don't think you would tell her such nice comments
Old 07-17-2007, 10:03 PM   #15
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beau_boy04
if you 2 guys had that girl in front of you I don't think you would tell her such nice comments

If my girlfriend got those tattoos I'd boot her skank ass to the curb. Word to yo motha.
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: