Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-26-2007, 03:08 AM   #1
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default List the top 3 reasons your on ISH

and how you heard about the site.

1. i like to talk basketball and this is a place where the people (some) are smart and there are always people on.
2. home of the ISH basketball league (best league of all-time)
3. a lot of rumors come out on this site and its interesting to read

i heard about the site from a friend (poorlilrich)
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 03:10 AM   #2
Agent_Zero
Great college starter

Agent_Zero is considered somewhat coolAgent_Zero is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: List the top 3 reasons your on ISH

1. I love basketball.

2. There are a lot of interesting personalities here.

3. It's a hobby of mine. When i'm tired/bored, i log onto ISH, check out the threads, reply, and almost every time i come away with a laugh.
Agent_Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 03:10 AM   #3
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

I spend a lot of time at my PC because of cyber school, and I love to hang out so its like the next best thing...

As soon as I finsh school for the 06-07 year I won't spend near as much time on the pc soo I won't be on here that much.
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 03:12 AM   #4
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannonball
I spend a lot of time at my PC because of cyber school, and I love to hang out so its like the next best thing...

As soon as I finsh school for the 06-07 year I won't spend near as much time on the pc soo I won't be on here that much.
cyber school?
Old 07-26-2007, 03:17 AM   #5
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
cyber school?
Yeah all my school stuff is online. I started like 3 or 4 months into the school year so I had to do this stuff where you teach yourself... Work at your own pace. Its REAL hard for math and chem. so I'm still working. Plus I slacked off all year.

pacyber.org

anyway its kinda cool if you make sure you do your work, and can drive. It sucked before I got my dl, cuz all my friends would play ball after school or w/e and I had no ride but now I can just drive in and meet up.
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 03:25 AM   #6
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannonball
Yeah all my school stuff is online. I started like 3 or 4 months into the school year so I had to do this stuff where you teach yourself... Work at your own pace. Its REAL hard for math and chem. so I'm still working. Plus I slacked off all year.

pacyber.org

anyway its kinda cool if you make sure you do your work, and can drive. It sucked before I got my dl, cuz all my friends would play ball after school or w/e and I had no ride but now I can just drive in and meet up.
sounds alright i prefer the classroom though
Old 07-26-2007, 06:12 AM   #7
JtotheIzzo
The Future is Now

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent_Zero
1. I love basketball.

2. There are a lot of interesting personalities here.

3. It's a hobby of mine. When i'm tired/bored, i log onto ISH, check out the threads, reply, and almost every time i come away with a laugh.

I think most people have the same reasons
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 06:34 AM   #8
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

1.To be an annoying dick that points out grammatical errors in thread titles (it's "you're" not "your").

2. To ride on the coattails of giants.

3. The open bar.
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 10:06 AM   #9
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

1. The variety of interesting people on here
2. Boredom
3. Noone else where I live likes basketball
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 11:47 AM   #10
KINGofTHEcourt
Banned

KINGofTHEcourt has an OK reputation so far

1. Basketball is my favorite sport.
2. To Rick Roll the masses.
3. I get bored sometimes.
KINGofTHEcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 12:07 PM   #11
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

1) I like to discuss basketball with people who know what they're talking about.
2) I learn stuff I never knew.
3) I love basketball.
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 12:12 PM   #12
CakeorDeath
Local High School Star

CakeorDeath has decent reputation

1. The Quad Seoson
2. The Quad Seoson
3. The Quad Seoson
CakeorDeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 12:13 PM   #13
ThaKid
King

ThaKid has an OK reputation so far

1. Bored
2. Love the BBall Talk
3. Need my League updates and rumours
ThaKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 12:29 PM   #14
gb8
Extra Cheese

gb8 has an OK reputation so far

1.Basketball fan, love everything about the game, watching it hearing about it talking about it.
2.Some very knowledgable guys on here that inhance my knowledge of the game about eras I previously wouldnt have found out about.
3.General boredom from time to time is helped.
gb8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 12:39 PM   #15
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

Because I hate talking about sports in the real world. Everybody has retarded opinions and in the real world, there are better things to do than set people straight, and in the real world, you care about people not liking you for correcting them all the time.

Also, talking about sports with people feels horribly shallow for some reason. Like I'm some stock office worker in some movie looking to pass the time talking about politics and the local sports team to everyone that will listen. I try to keep my knowledge of the subject a secret so people won't bring it up with me.

So I do it online. It's a ton more fun, the people here are a lot more intelligent, it's easier to ignore dumb people, I can say whatever I want to someone and not care how it makes them feel, and I can get my sports fix without becoming that guy we all know who won't shut up about sports when people want to talk about something interesting.

Thank God for the internet.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: