Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Clippers Forum

Los Angeles Clippers Forum Clippers message board - clippers fan forum

Old 07-29-2007, 06:28 AM   #1
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Shaun Update: Back by March?

http://www.latimes.com/sports/basket...rts-nba-clippe

Quote:
He can bend his knee without grimacing. He can use it to lunge sideways and to lift small weights. He can count on it now when he walks, which he does without a limp. It has been five months since the fateful layup, and the quiet kid with the thin, tight cornrows says his left knee "feels pretty good considering what it's been through."

Good to hear, but like I've been saying, I hope they don't rush him back and risk a more severe and a career ending injury, if not one which can potentially lead him to not being able to use his leg.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 07:11 PM   #2
mateo31
Go ahead, make my day.

mateo31 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Shaun Update

This is good news! I read that article in the LA Times. The doctors were actually thinking about amputating his leg! What a terrible injury. Hopefully he gets to play again, but do not rush him back. I wish him the best of luck. He seems like a nice guy.
mateo31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 03:00 PM   #3
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Back By March?

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?id...port=nba&ft=ss

Quote:
Now that optimism appears to be paying off. Though a source within the Clippers organization says the team expects to have Livingston back in March, almost one year after the 21-year-old point guard tore his MCL, ACL, PCL and lateral meniscus -- and dislocated his patella and tibia-femoral, to boot -- during a contest with the Bobcats, Livingston believes he can do better.

"I would love to be back sometime in January so I can have most of the season to get my team to the playoffs," he says. "Is that a realistic goal? I don't know yet. We still have some steps to get through and test it out."

Those tests take place at the Kerlan-Jobe Clinic in L.A., where Livingston has bunkered down in a five-days-a-week rehabilitation program.

I guess anything can occur, but hopefully he isn't being rushed.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 12:48 PM   #4
wally_world
M0derator

wally_world is considered somewhat coolwally_world is considered somewhat coolwally_world is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Shaun Update: Back by March?

wow... i thought he's toasted...
wally_world is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: